ADVERTISEMENT

This day in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all their homes catch on fire and the FD can't get to the hydrant because someone is parked in front of it.

Of course the people parked in front of the hydrant deserve a beating as well. But they generally get what's coming to them anyways:

Firefighters-Break-Windows-Car-Parking-Fire-Hydrants-5b7e5ab03a3d6__700.jpg

... if you are a grown-ass adult who thinks it's ok to feed the gulls, especially when you are camped right next to me on the beach!

And now the ****ing birds won't leave; feel like I'm in a Hitchcock movie.

Reactions: Heelicious
Has anyone said telemarketers yet? Because they deserve a beating.

I've gotten a call twice in the last two days about lowering the interest rates on my credit cards (I don't carry a balance). So I decided to have a little fun today with the gentleman with a thick Indian (?) accent.

-----------------------

Telemarketer (a/k/a Piece of Shit): You've qualified for a lower interest rate!

Me: Great! Which card is this for?

POS: It's for Visa and Mastercard.

Me: Okay, but which one?

POS: It's for all of them. We show you have more than one. We also show you have a collective balance of over $3,000. Is that correct?

Me: No, I don't have a balance of over $3,000.

POS: But you have a collective balance of over $3,000.

Me: No, I don't. How do you know I qualify for a lower interest rate if you don't even know what my balance is?

POS: What is your balance?

Me: Don't you already know that? Do you even know my name?

POS: Yes, I know your name.

Me: What's my name?

POS: Your name is dickface.

Me: Very nice! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

POS: **click**

-----------------------

Gotta give him credit for the "dickface" zinger. I did NOT see that coming.

I've gotten a call twice in the last two days about lowering the interest rates on my credit cards (I don't carry a balance). So I decided to have a little fun today with the gentleman with a thick Indian (?) accent.

-----------------------

POS: It's for all of them. We show you have more than one. We also show you have a collective balance of over $3,000. Is that correct?

Me: No, I don't. How do you know I qualify for a lower interest rate if you don't even know what my balance is?

-----------------------

LOL. Yeah I wasn't expecting that either. Kudos to POS for that one..

Reactions: Raising Heel

-----------------------

-----------------------

I haven't done that with a telemarketer, but I have done it with those spam emails about someone dying and leaving you a fortune. It's definitely fun to do it.

You deserve a beating if you put clothes on your pet.
I may give a pass on the clothes. My daughter dressed her maltipoo in baby clothes all the time. My wife will put a sweater on it during the coldest days. Now shoes on a pet is crazy

Benefits?
Yes but the benefits for this company are lame. Only one week of PTO for the first 5 years, IIRC. The insurance is no better than what the contract company offers already. And to top it off, the full time employees there haven't gotten any kind of wage increase (merit, cost-of-living) in over 5 years.

If your shitty driving causes a wreck on the highway which results in major delays for everyone else and you are not kilt or injured bad enough that you're taken to the hospital...

then you should have to stand by the edge of the road and let someone in every car that passes by (at 2 mph, because of the delay you caused) get a free gut punch.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance if this one has already been stated:

Loud talkers and inordinate laughers in a public movie theater.

The last two movies I went to I experienced this in such a loud, obnoxious, irritating way - that it made the experience way less enjoyable. Maybe it'd be less likely to happen in a mostly full theater.

It generally seems more prevalent among the 70+ blue-hair lady crowd. Laughing insanely, endlessly at stuff that is entertaining but not remotely LOL funny. (for most parts of Ford vs. Ferrari)

Or the guy who is so intelligent that he has to add his "its true tho!" insight and commentary. (for No Safe Spaces).

Wow do I want to give these people beatings, or at least a confrontation. Maybe the high beam light on my cell phone. How does that end well, though?

If you sit in a parking lot with your car in reverse but your foot on the brake, because you’re on your phone or otherwise distracted, leading other drivers to believe you’re getting ready to pull out when that’s not the case at all.
I do it just to piss people off.

You stand in line at the restaurant for 5 minutes gabbing with your girlfriends, then you get to the counter and take another 5 minutes to place your order because you didn’t bother to figure out what you wanted WHILE YOU WERE ALREADY WAITING IN LINE.

This shit makes me homicidal. At least they paid on a single ticket.

You stand in line at the restaurant for 5 minutes gabbing with your girlfriends, then you get to the counter and take another 5 minutes to place your order because you didn’t bother to figure out what you wanted WHILE YOU WERE ALREADY WAITING IN LINE.

This shit makes me homicidal. At least they paid on a single ticket.
Oh man, that is a good one. Drives me mad too.

Not real sure how to phrase this as a “If” statement, but had to share. Closest I have come to pimp slapping someone was this past Thanksgiving in NYC waiting to see my oldest son march in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. We got on the street at 6 AM and the crowd was already 5 rows deep in front of our hotel. We walked a block down and found a good spot with only 2 rows of people, most of whom were wonderful. One group from Florida, another from Tennessee. We had a great time talking and sharing why we were there. Some folks came in behind us who were equally great. One lady was from Vegas and her friend was from Chicago and they hadn’t seen each other in years, but found out they were both in NYC for the holiday, met up and came out to see the parade. We had a wonderful time. Until....

So, about 30 minutes before the parade starts, I hear a guy say “Excuse me”. Folks had been going to the bathroom on an off, so I naturally assumed it was someone returning to their spot. Nope. Some dude I assume was Hindu (head wrap) pushed his daughter, who had to be no more than 12-13, past us and right up to the fence. I and everyone around me was shocked. My wife asked what she was doing, several others expressed their disbelief and shock and dude simply says “I don’t see what the big deal is, she’s a little girl.” He stood directly behind me and we refused to let him move any closer, even though his daughter, who was equally oblivious to how rude they were being, pleaded to let him stand with her. Turns out he had someone holding a line on a float he wanted to see.

So, me being the kind and gracious being I am, made sure to put my phone and arms up in front of this twat waffle every time he tried to take a picture of anyone or anything. Douche canoe was reaching over my head, banging into me and generally being an ass, so I made it as difficult as humanly possible for him to get a picture of anything.

Against my better judgement, my wife encouraged me to let this ass wipe step in front of me to get a good look at his friend, who, it turns out, he missed seeing. I made him get back behind me after the float went by and they left not long after that. Still burns me up how this dude just thought it would be OK to skip everyone else who had been waiting outside for hours.

Definitely deserved a beat down.

Funny, as bad a rap as New Yorkers get for being rude, we didn’t experience any of that until this one guy did what he did. And he made a comment than he drove “an hour and a half” to be there, so he wasn’t even a New Yorker.

Last edited:
Not real sure how to phrase this as a “If” statement, but had to share. Closest I have come to pimp slapping someone was this past Thanksgiving in NYC waiting to see my oldest son march in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. We got on the street at 6 AM and the crowd was already 5 rows deep in front of our hotel. We walked a block down and found a good spot with only 2 rows of people, most of whom were wonderful. One group from Florida, another from Tennessee. We had a great time talking and sharing why we were there. Some folks came in behind us who were equally great. One lady was from Vegas and her friend was from Chicago and they hadn’t seen each other in years, but found out they were both in NYC for the holiday, met up and came out to see the parade. We had a wonderful time. Until....

So, about 30 minutes before the parade starts, I hear a guy say “Excuse me”. Folks had been going to the bathroom on an off, so I naturally assumed it was someone returning to their spot. Nope. Some dude I assume was Hindu (head wrap) pushed his daughter, who had to be no more than 12-13, past us and right up to the fence. I and everyone around me was shocked. My wife asked what she was doing, several others expressed their disbelief and shock and dude simply says “I don’t see what the big deal is, she’s a little girl.” He stood directly behind me and we refused to let him move any closer, even though his daughter, who was equally oblivious to how rude they were being, pleaded to let him stand with her. Turns out he had someone holding a line on a float he wanted to see.

So, me being the kind and gracious being I am, made sure to put my phone and arms up in front of this twat waffle every time he tried to take a picture of anyone or anything. Douche canoe was reaching over my head, banging into me and generally being an ass, so I made it as difficult as humanly possible for him to get a picture of anything.

Against my better judgement, my wife encouraged me to let this ass wipe step in front of me to get a good look at his friend, who, it turns out, he missed seeing. I made him get back behind me after the float went by and they left not long after that. Still burns me up how this dude just thought it would be OK to skip everyone else who had been waiting outside for hours.

Definitely deserved a beat down.

Funny, as bad a rap as New Yorkers get for being rude, we didn’t experience any of that until this one guy did what he did. And he made a comment than he drove “an hour and a half” to be there, so he wasn’t even a New Yorker.

Tourists. Smfh

[QUOTE="And he made a comment than he drove “an hour and a half” to be there, so he wasn’t even a New Yorker.[/QUOTE]

He might have been. It might take 1.5 hours to drive from one side of NYC to the parade route.

...if you don't order off the menu at a drive-thru.

If you walk into a restaurant and place a special order, the cashier can take your money and move on to the next customer while you wait for your order. The customers behind you might even get their orders before you and there is minimal inconvenience for them.

If you place a special order in a drive-thru, every car behind you has to wait until you get your order before they can get theirs. Every single car. You could have 10 cars who are all ordering the #1 combo, but because you didn't want pickles or whatever you're now holding all those people hostage because you're a high-maintenance pain in the ass.

...if you don't order off the menu at a drive-thru.

If you walk into a restaurant and place a special order, the cashier can take your money and move on to the next customer while you wait for your order. The customers behind you might even get their orders before you and there is minimal inconvenience for them.

If you place a special order in a drive-thru, every car behind you has to wait until you get your order before they can get theirs. Every single car. You could have 10 cars who are all ordering the #1 combo, but because you didn't want pickles or whatever you're now holding all those people hostage because you're a high-maintenance pain in the ass.
That used to piss me off so damn much. How hard is it to park, walk your lazy ass inside and order at the cashier? It's even more helpful to YOU if you do that. Ordering something complicated face-to-face is a lot easier than trying to do it over an intercom system where you can barely understand what the other person is saying anyway. Drive thru should be reserved for quick, simple orders only.

I'd rather watch every driver behind me in a drive-through get their brains picked out by a seagull than get mayo on my burger, so they can wait. Joke's usually on me though because the bozo taking the order ****s it up anyways and I end up just throwing it out and going elsewhere.

Luckily for them, I guess, I very rarely frequent fast food drive-throughs.

I'd rather watch every driver behind me in a drive-through get their brains picked out by a seagull than get mayo on my burger, so they can wait. Joke's usually on me though because the bozo taking the order ****s it up anyways and I end up just throwing it out and going elsewhere.

Luckily for them, I guess, I very rarely frequent fast food drive-throughs.
I'm confused about this conversation. Why does anyone think it takes longer to get less condiments? If anything it's quicker unless you're one of those idiots that don't pull up when checking your food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT