ADVERTISEMENT

Wait... did I just hear right?...

Haha, well, if it means getting him back on the court, I say bring on the extra crispy incentives! Go big or go home, right? 🏀🍗 Ingram’s NIL game is finger-lickin’ good!
In reality, with there no longer being a dichotomy between college and pro endorsements, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but... as they say, couldn't hurt......

In reality, with there no longer being a dichotomy between college and pro endorsements, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but... as they say, couldn't hurt......
If that KFC deal was done for a regional Ad deal to help their regional franchisees as opposed to a more national type of ad campaign, it could be seen as an indicator. UNC seems to be very close to Bojangles so I would maybe suspect that KFC deal was for more of a regional market. I would think that a more regional deal with be more inline with college NIL than a more national ad would be where the more national ads would be more either NBA or college, deals that are not inducements aimed at keeping a player in college on a specific team. Just speculation.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
If that KFC deal was done for a regional Ad deal to help their regional franchisees as opposed to a more national type of ad campaign, it could be seen as an indicator. UNC seems to be very close to Bojangles so I would maybe suspect that KFC deal was for more of a regional market. I would think that a more regional deal with be more inline with college NIL than a more national ad would be where the more national ads would be more either NBA or college, deals that are not inducements aimed at keeping a player in college on a specific team. Just speculation.
So then, it is a very good thing for Harrison Ingram and UNC. Hope that you can see that much over speculation...

Last edited:
All I know is he took the final game pretty dang hard and was vocal about leaving business unfinished! Emotional, heat of the moment, thoughts often don't carry much weight, but he strikes me as someone who hates to leave a job unfinished!

I can't help but be ecstatic over any hint that Harry and/or RJ might return!

So then, it is a very good thing for Harrison Ingram and UNC. Hope that you can see that much over speculation...
If it opens the door for Ingram to come back then yes, it would be a very good thing. But my handicap is Ingram leaves 55-45%, RJ stays 60-40.

If it opens the door for Ingram to come back then yes, it would be a very good thing. But my handicap is Ingram leaves 55-45%, RJ stays 60-40.
No inside info here, but I would flip those.
I am, however, pretty sure nothing has been decided just yet in either case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT