ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Clifford Omoruyi...

Absolutely inexcusable. This basketball program has become mediocre at best. Reputation,history and tradition isn't getting it done. You've got to pay to play. Tired of excuses. A gaping hole at 5 and can't get 1 center. Washington and High aren't winning anything. Clown show in Chapel Hill. Flat out embarassing.
Been to the National Championship and the lost in the S16 by single point in the last 3 years.

Thats “mediocre”

This is some alarmist shit

• Love
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
We can't outbid Bama dook Kentucky & Arkansas
Baby Blue color/Tradition/the cooooool Michael Jordan shoe Wall < 💴 💰 💵

Only 3 options folks…

1st option. Change…and pay the money:🏆
2nd option. Change…but go cheap:🥉>UNC
3rd option: Don’t change:💩

Reactions: Bur-Heel
Absolutely inexcusable. This basketball program has become mediocre at best. Reputation,history and tradition isn't getting it done. You've got to pay to play. Tired of excuses. A gaping hole at 5 and can't get 1 center. Washington and High aren't winning anything. Clown show in Chapel Hill. Flat out embarassing.
How much money have you given to Secondary Break Club.

I thought he was going pro for sure. Has he had second thoughts?
No, he is no where to close to being NBA ready, he was a freshman last season. The crystal ball gurus had him 90% to bama before Omouryi committed today, some even suggested that heh had committed but it had not been announced. But with Omouryi not committed to bama, I would think that Oyensi to bama may not be 90% likelihood now? Kid is what 7'1" 250lbs, raw but he blocks shots and alters those he doesn't block, fits our need for a guy at the 5, would make a cool platoon between he and Jalen.

Carolina needs to embrace NIL and nothing suggest that we have to the point some others have.
Hubert has embraced NIL and it isn't as if UNC does not have the money right now to compete in a bidding war for a kid. The problem comes when the players you now have see what you are paying this Johnny come lately and feel second fiddle to this new guy. Locker room & chemistry problems start from far less than this!

Just saw a report that he turned down 2 mil from a school he didn’t choose.. so Bama either gave him more or money wasn’t the only factor

Maybe we’re done with Bama they beat us last year this year and for the recruit

That’s the Hat Trick
They are in Maui with us next season. Grant Nelson, Jarin Stevenson, and Cliff Omoruyi are going to destroy our front line.

What about Jayden Quaintance?? I know nothing other than was committed to kensucky but not any longer. Would love an experienced player but at this point may not get one.
He's reportedly asking so much that Calipari passed on him. Calipari, the guy with the multimillion dollar war chest thanks to billionaire Arkansas donors, passed on the recruit he landed at Kentucky because he is now too expensive.

Meanwhile our staff liked Danny Wolf and our NIL wouldn't give them $700k. We ain't getting anything but Dollar General Store scraps until we hire new NIL leadership.

Just saw a report that he turned down 2 mil from a school he didn’t choose.. so Bama either gave him more or money wasn’t the only factor
I don't know exactly what we offered but I can assure you UNC did NOT offer him $2mil. And...YES, we could have afforded that price if it were just about money available, we just would not pay that much for the kid nor should they. but I still have F-1 visa questions that I can't seem to get an answer to?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT