ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Recruiting Class Thread....

Xach is a very quiet and doesn't talk a lot. As far as Ross, I don't know him.

I t would appear he doesn't visit much or attend many camps. Is that the case?
Only question I have is.....is his name pronounced like mine, with a 'Z'? Or is it "Ex-Ach"?

Either way, I wouldn't get too excited about Gill. I'll believe it when I see it, despite what Ross Martin says.

Only question I have is.....is his name pronounced like mine, with a 'Z'? Or is it "Ex-Ach"?

Either way, I wouldn't get too excited about Gill. I'll believe it when I see it, despite what Ross Martin says.
I can only assume he pronounces it Zack but then again.... This doesn't "effect" excitement but it is the only news I have heard on him in a long time.I Think the last CB pick was made in 2014 and there has only been 3..

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Just wanted to add a quick thanks for the steady updates and recruiting chatter. I've been working 80 hour weeks for awhile now, but still jump online to read and follow along as often as possible. Hopefully we can hold this class together and finish strong.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
VT is overwhelming favorite. Aren't we set at receiver?
We're not recruiting him at WR. And no, IMO, we are not set at WR. We need all we can get in hopes that a few pan out. Losing Bug, Switzer, Mack, and maybe Fieulleteau after this season is gonna cripple us big time.

Per IC Albright and Daly off roster does this free up any more 'ships? Anyone know what happen?

We're not recruiting him at WR. And no, IMO, we are not set at WR. We need all we can get in hopes that a few pan out. Losing Bug, Switzer, Mack, and maybe Fieulleteau after this season is gonna cripple us big time.
Why do you think we would lose Fieulletau?

Why do you think we would lose Fieulletau?
Just kinda connecting some dots. He's graduating this year, and if you notice, he appears in a lot of the promotional posters UNC is putting out along with other seniors like Mack and Switzer.

I don't know, it's just a guess on my part. JF hasn't really shown out quite yet in his career here. I'd like that to change this year.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Well, let's see how the other guys do before sweating people graduating. Austin should be back, and imo, he's a proven commodity. Big time player actually. Anthony Ratliffe-Williams is uber-athletic, 200 lbs and is in the 2-deep. There are guys like Josh Cabrera that might be great and just have had to play behind some very high quality, more veteran players. We have 2 freshmen in Roscoe Johnsson and Groves along with 3 more coming in 2017.

Bet WR remains a position of strength for the team.

Well, let's see how the other guys do before sweating people graduating. Austin should be back, and imo, he's a proven commodity. Big time player actually. Anthony Ratliffe-Williams is uber-athletic, 200 lbs and is in the 2-deep. There are guys like Josh Cabrera that might be great and just have had to play behind some very high quality, more veteran players. We have 2 freshmen in Roscoe Johnsson and Groves along with 3 more coming in 2017.

Bet WR remains a position of strength for the team.
Good shout on Proehl. I'm very intrigued to see his play this fall. He's turning into a beast.

Very excited about giving Proehl and Mollette more PT. I understand Juval has been impressive as well. I think we can go two deep at WR with very little drop off this year and that's going to be a nightmare for opposing DB's.
Exactly. We should use at least 6 WRs every game. Run opposing DBs to death with our fresh WR legs, and then in the 4th, when Hood or Logan gets past the front 7, the DBs will be too tired to make the play.

Reactions: Archer2
is mollette healthy? He wasn't in the spring gm, and i heard he had injuries to both shoulders or something like that

24/7 now has us at 67% on the latest Crystal Ball...We were at 50% and so were the turds in west Raleigh....Has he set a date...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT