ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else up for a consolidated election thread? If so, poast here.

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
We have about 4 going now. I'm abandoning ship in all of the others and sticking with this one.

Trump wins 300 to 236

Reactions: gunslingerdick
NC is now showing more blatant suppression in Durham County. The NC GOP is an embarrassment.

Yep . . . so much for anything resembling racial harmony in that back-asswards state.

#f*ckingpathetic

Here come the votes. I'm watching New Hampshire for an early sign, along with margins of victory.

Well, there was, apparently, a bipartisan move to keep the polls open an extra 90 minutes due to the volume of turn-out.

If you had a clue what you were talking about you'd be dangerous.

Voting machines at 8 precincts malfunctioned and voting was delayed for about an hour. The problems were caused because workers didn't clear out votes cast in the primaries.

The NCAA wanted polls kept open county wide because of those delays. Polls in 58 precincts. Wonder why?

A judge ordered the 8 precincts with problems to stay open until 9:30.

If you had a clue what you were talking about you'd be dangerous.

Voting machines at 8 precincts malfunctioned and voting was delayed for about an hour. The problems were caused because workers didn't clear out votes cast in the primaries.

The NCAA wanted polls kept open county wide because of those delays. Polls in 58 precincts. Wonder why?

A judge ordered the 8 precincts with problems to stay open until 9:30.

lol

Reactions: gunslingerdick
We aren't going to know for certain before midnight.

Better run to the ABC store real quick

CwxRRVAXcAIneXK.jpg

@gunslingerdick

I'm honored to be from the Tar Heel State. Sorry you find us ****ing pathetic.

I didn't say you were pathetic. I'm from the Tar Heel State too, my brother.

Its the folks who make and hold policy that are pathetic.

Certainly, you cannot agree that denying anyone the right to vote regardless of color or political preference, by even making it harder than previous years to vote is the best for all of us.

Jus' saying . .

I didn't say you were pathetic. I'm from the Tar Heel State too, my brother.

Its the folks who make and hold policy that are pathetic.

Certainly, you cannot agree that denying anyone the right to vote or even making it harder than previous years to vote is the best for all of us.

Jus' saying . .

So the people who vote for the people who make policy aren't pathetic by your logic?

So the people who vote for the people who make policy aren't pathetic by your logic?

No . . I'm saying that the people in power that are making it difficult for ANYONE to vote is just dead wrong.

Yes I said that . . and there's nothing wrong with what I said.

I'm sure there's not. You probably wouldn't take any offense if I called the Teamsters a back-asswords union, would you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT