ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else up for a consolidated election thread? If so, poast here.

Old Trump is doing quite well. I think many on the left are more disenfranchised with Clinton than some thought. This could be pretty interesting to watch.

Reactions: Blue2010
Trump may not win but there are some OOTBer's shitting their pants right now i.e. Billy, strum, chick ,lyles etc.

This is wayyyyyy closer than advertised. If trump wins fla and ohio and mich and nc like he is now.....hes the fking prez
I don't think he will hold on but according to most libs there will be a lot of property for sale tomorrow if he does and Canada will have an influx of immigrants

Reactions: heelmanwilm
This is wayyyyyy closer than advertised. If trump wins fla and ohio and mich and nc like he is now.....hes the fking prez

Yeah, I don't think he can take Florida in the end though. I think he wins NC and Ohio. Could win Michigan as well. If Florida goes red though...

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Florida is going Trump.
I hope but not counting on it yet. Whether he wins or not, he has made it a helluva race without gop establishment support. Dems and republicans (establishment)are crapping their pants hoping he doesn't stop their gravy train.

CwyYFXlXUAABu4m.jpg:large

NEW YORK TRUMP-HATING, HILLARY-LOVING MUTHERFUKIN TIMES!!!

I think it is time to flip off of Fox Business and see what MSNBC, CNN and Fox have to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT