ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina at Duke Game thread—Saturday 15 October 2022

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
After taking the wife to see a local production of the musical “Guys and Dolls” in Winston Salem so she would not complain about being a weekend widow while I positioned myself in front of the t.v. I can now concentrate on the game in hand. With State losing this might be a great weekend. The line is 7 but I think it will be more like 10 when the final whistle goes off…

in blacksburg to visit kid and to watch vatech suck, again lol…god they are awful.

seated at the bar ready to watch the heels roll.

Reactions: Archer2
in blacksburg to visit kid and to watch vatech suck, again lol…god they are awful.

seated at the bar ready to watch the heels roll.
The one good sign for that team today was that down 20-0 in the 4th, the Hokies fought to make it 20-14.

Reactions: gteeitup
After taking the wife to see a local production of the musical “Guys and Dolls” in Winston Salem so she would not complain about being a weekend widow while I positioned myself in front of the t.v. I can now concentrate on the game in hand. With State losing this might be a great weekend. The line is 7 but I think it will be more like 10 when the final whistle goes off…
You take her to a musical? She should give you more than just the right to watch the UNC game without hearing her nagging.

Time for the Heels D to take a big step and just control an opposing offense. Time for Maye to toss 5 or 6 TDs against Dook.

Well, it seems that the small progress the D made for last week has dissipated into nothing.

We must be efficient tonight since we are going to be limited in the number of drives we will get

Yep, not a lot of D for the Heels. Looks like we may need to score a bunch today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT