ADVERTISEMENT

Fedora

Uh, maybe UNC football isn’t for you. Just saying
Uh, maybe UNC football isn’t for you. Just saying

Maybe you're right, maybe UNC football isn't for me, but I really hate to change my lifestyle based on your snarky remarks.
I will tell you that I:
Graduated from Carolina in 1971....are you a Carolina graduate?
I have held season tickets since I graduated....are you a season ticket holder?
I currently purchase 10 season tickets every year...do you actually attend Carolina football games?

Bless your heart.....Just saying!

Maybe you're right, maybe UNC football isn't for me, but I really hate to change my lifestyle based on your snarky remarks.
I will tell you that I:
I currently purchase 10 season tickets every year...do you actually attend Carolina football games?

Maybe you could embrace change and realize the football you grew up with is dead. The game has evolved

It is dead on here.
Some people have been throwing names around dreaming about possibly a new coach. Maybe I missed it but one I haven't seen is the mad hatter. Considering his son is a walk on QB on the team now I thought his would have been one of the first mentioned.

Les miles for some of the younger ones.

Maybe you could embrace change and realize the football you grew up with is dead. The game has evolved

I don't think the game has changed at all. It is still blocking and tackling (something we haven't done very well for the last 6 years), and scoring more points than the other team. The one change I would like to see at Carolina is winning with a high degree of consistency.

I will tell you that I:

10000000000 thumbs down for this garbage poast.

To be fair, a 3 and 8 record with a so so recruiting class may have something to do with it too. Hoping to pick up a win Saturday and a few good recruits to help turn things around.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
To be fair, a 3 and 8 record with a so so recruiting class may have something to do with it too. Hoping to pick up a win Saturday and a few good recruits to help turn things around.
Nah, the same ones in the circle jerk of misery on here bitch constantly. They also don't go to games, so they contribute literally nothing of value.

It's dead on here because the same 4 poasters have run everyone off with their annoying negativity. There's always tons of traffic and discussion on the premium football board.
That depends on whether you see the glass as half full or half empty.

For example, in 6 years, Fedora has 0 (zero) OOC wins over P5 teams that finished with a winning record. And he is O-fer the SEC, including losing to a SoCar team that finished 3-9: which, coincidentally, is the UNC record for 2017.

Spurrier resigned halfway through that season, so bad was the team and so ineffective the coaching.

And then there is Brandon Harris. Some will see Fedora getting him on scholarship here and then giving him the starting job as a sign of utter incompetence in QB evaluation, and others will see it as a potentially brilliant move because just maybe Harris could have lived up to his original recruiting evaluations if he played for Fedora.

Now, some will see those facts as negative about Fedora, and some will see them as positive. We may call those camps Annoyingly Negative and Pollyanna Positive. Both are here. If both are not there, then there is missing half the discussion. Some would say the Pollyanna Positives require segregation from things they cannot answer or face. Some would say they are keeping the peace by demanding no annoying negativity. Half full, half empty.

It doesn't require 6 or 7 years to rebuild a program into stability. Scott Frost took a winless team and got it to a bowl his first year, and to an undefeated league champ his 2nd. Lane (son of not Monty, but Monte with an 'e') Kiffen took a team that won 9 games over 3 years before he arrived and won 10 games his 1st year.

That depends on whether you see the glass as half full or half empty.

For example, in 6 years, Fedora has 0 (zero) OOC wins over P5 teams that finished with a winning record. And he is O-fer the SEC, including losing to a SoCar team that finished 3-9: which, coincidentally, is the UNC record for 2017.

Spurrier resigned halfway through that season, so bad was the team and so ineffective the coaching.

And then there is Brandon Harris. Some will see Fedora getting him on scholarship here and then giving him the starting job as a sign of utter incompetence in QB evaluation, and others will see it as a potentially brilliant move because just maybe Harris could have lived up to his original recruiting evaluations if he played for Fedora.

Now, some will see those facts as negative about Fedora, and some will see them as positive. We may call those camps Annoyingly Negative and Pollyanna Positive. Both are here. If both are not there, then there is missing half the discussion. Some would say the Pollyanna Positives require segregation from things they cannot answer or face. Some would say they are keeping the peace by demanding no annoying negativity. Half full, half empty.

It doesn't require 6 or 7 years to rebuild a program into stability. Scott Frost took a winless team and got it to a bowl his first year, and to an undefeated league champ his 2nd. Lane (son of not Monty, but Monte with an 'e') Kiffen took a team that won 9 games over 3 years before he arrived and won 10 games his 1st year.
Dude, you are a broken record. We got it. Now take a timeout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT