ADVERTISEMENT

Fuking baristas

dadika13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
NYC
nintchdbpict000378286459.jpg

I was wondering if @dadika13's post was going to be controversial here, because of the tattoos. I don't mind a woman with tattoos (especially that woman), but I know some people don't like their women to have them.
I'm not a tattoo guy and I think the urge to get a tattoo is an example of herd behavior. My body isn't a message board or an easel, and I'm not inclined to do what everybody else does. So I prefer my women (as if I have a harem or something) to be tattoo free. That beiing said, some are actually very attractive and not at all objectionable, like the ones in the first posts.

I wish I couild post one I found on the interwebs some years ago, where the lady's tat started at one ankle, went up and crossed over through her woo-woo zone front and back and then continued up the other side. It was vinelike IIRC, and it was spectacular both in design and execution. Her bare hoo-ha, the entire thing, was an essential part of the scheme. I can't even imagine what that must have been like for her.

Anyway, she was nice-looking on her own and the tattoo was really sort of an extra added atraction. I wanted to pollinate the flowers.

I'm not a tattoo guy and I think the urge to get a tattoo is an example of herd behavior. My body isn't a message board or an easel, and I'm not inclined to do what everybody else does. So I prefer my women (as if I have a harem or something) to be tattoo free. That beiing said, some are actually very attractive and not at all objectionable, like the ones in the first posts.

I wish I couild post one I found on the interwebs some years ago, where the lady's tat started at one ankle, went up and crossed over through her woo-woo zone front and back and then continued up the other side. It was vinelike IIRC, and it was spectacular both in design and execution. Her bare hoo-ha, the entire thing, was an essential part of the scheme. I can't even imagine what that must have been like for her.

Anyway, she was nice-looking on her own and the tattoo was really sort of an extra added atraction. I wanted to pollinate the flowers.
I have five tattoos now, but all of them have a special meaning to me. It's not just for me to show someone else. I always tell people who are on the fence about getting one that they should only get it if the tattoo has a good story behind it. If you got it because you thought it was cool or picked it out from a wall, then don't get it. I also warn them that it can be additive, though. Chances are if you get one, you're going to want another one.

The only thing that would keep me away from a woman, as far as tattoos go, is a face tattoo. That's just too much for me. If you want to go searching for that puss tattoo and post it, I would be appreciative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT