ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen - Oops I've Done It Again(Suspended indefinitely)

Here are Dook's next games. Pick the one you expect to see Trip's return. (* = away)

• Virginia Tech*

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Georgia Tech

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Boston College

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Florida State*

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Louisville*

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Miami

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • NC State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake Forest*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notre Dame*

• He's gone for good.

• Total voters
185181954-funny-face-gettyimages.jpg

Hey bro .. where did you find the Jon Scheyer elementary school pic ??? :D

10 - 9, you mean? As I said previously, you need new "sources".

I'm a Duke fan, and I think it should have been 3 (or maybe 5).
Well, I predicted that he would trip another player this season and get suspended. That's 50% which is about my average. Are you gloating about my wrong prediction for the number of games Trip would miss? I look at your comments as a compliment. Get the drift? Let me remind you that the season is not over yet. Obviously, you are confident that Trip is now a perfect citizen. He had another flop tonight on the 4-point play. He has not learned a thing. I would rather him not be available for the Dance when he trips another player..And the next time he does it the next time you see him play it will be the D League. Gloating could be bad for your health. It's a long season. History is not on Trip's side.

Last edited:
Well, I predicted that he would trip another player this season and get suspended. That's 50% which is about my average. Are you gloating about my wrong prediction for the number of games Trip would miss? I look at your comments as a compliment. Get the drift? Let me remind you that the season is not over yet. Obviously, you are confident that Trip is now a perfect citizen. He had another flop tonight on the 4-point play. He has not learned a thing. I would rather him not be available for the Dance when he trips another player..And the next time he does it the next time you see him play it will be the D League. Gloating could be bad for your health. It's a long season. History is not on Trip's side.
Difference between a prediction and saying you have inside sources. Stop lying to make yourself seem credible, and you won't be in the predicament.

Reactions: Calabrias Inferno
Difference between a prediction and saying you have inside sources. Stop lying to make yourself seem credible, and you won't be in the predicament.
What predicament? I could care less whether you think I'm lying or not. It means nothing to me. Lose credibility using a fictional name on a chatboard? I worry about losing credibility in real life and not on chatboard using a fictional name. Most of my activity on this chatboard is bashing Dookies. Please, when I'm bashing a Dookie, play along and let me do my thing. We suppose to be on the same side here. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
What predicament? I could care less whether you think I'm lying or not. It means nothing to me. Lose credibility using a fictional name on a chatboard? I worry about losing credibility in real life and not on chatboard using a fictional name. Most of my activity on this chatboard is bashing Dookies. Please, when I'm bashing a Dookie, play along and let me do my thing. We suppose to be on the same side here. :)
= /

Was at the Duke game last night. Trippy got a huge standing ovation when he was introduced, and huge cheers every time he came in/out or scored. Pitiful. I don't get how you wouldn't be embarrassed to cheer for that guy.

Seriously. I don't think Allen is a completely horrible human being, just anger issues. But suspending him for a game is a joke. K better not try and lecture another player on sportsmanship ever again when he's got a walking time bomb on his hands, who has now tripped a player three times and barely got more than a slap on the wrist for it.

Actually, this is wrong.

He's trippped a player at least 4 times, and a strong case can be made for 5. Like Steven A said, if this were one of Kentucky's players, we would be getting demolished in the media. It's not debatable. Here's one no one is talking about.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbna...rayson-allen-kentucky-indiana-ncaa-tournament

And I'll add, there wasn't even a unintentional trip foul on that play, like usually happens. It's just pure bullshit what Duke gets away with.

Undercover trolling has been elevated to an art form by some of our fans. Like some other forms of "art", it's a fad that I hope will go away.

Things that lasted longer than Allen's suspension?

Milli Vanilli
A New York minute
Mullets
Miley Cyrus' virginity

Reactions: Ozheelfan
Three decades that a great teacher of young men has allowed dirty play. Laettner stepping on UK player, Henderson breaking Hans nose, and Tripper .

Actually, this is wrong.

He's trippped a player at least 4 times, and a strong case can be made for 5. Like Steven A said, if this were one of Kentucky's players, we would be getting demolished in the media. It's not debatable. Here's one no one is talking about.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbna...rayson-allen-kentucky-indiana-ncaa-tournament

And I'll add, there wasn't even a unintentional trip foul on that play, like usually happens. It's just pure bullshit what Duke gets away with.

Reactions: morgousky
http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/19/video-did-grayson-allen-trip-makai-mason-on-purpose/

This trip isn't as obvious as the other 3, but just as intentional..... Also in the past, the only time I ever pulled for UNC was when you were playing Louisville. BUT, now it's different. Why ? Because there's 2 things that I don't like. One is a hypocrite ( Kryzyewski ). The second thing I can't stand is a spoiled brat ( Grayson Allen ) that does wrong & keeps getting away with it. When you play Duke this year. This Kentucky fan will be cheering for the UNC TarHeels.

I'm telling you guys .. that little pr*ck is a serial tripper. Leg whipping and tripping people is as much a part of his defense as his jump shot is of his offense. I bet his body has muscle memory so that every time his ass or belly hits the floor his legs immediately shoot up and out towards the nearest opposing player !!!!

http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/19/video-did-grayson-allen-trip-makai-mason-on-purpose/

This trip isn't as obvious as the other 3, but just as intentional..... Also in the past, the only time I ever pulled for UNC was when you were playing Louisville. BUT, now it's different. Why ? Because there's 2 things that I don't like. One is a hypocrite ( Kryzyewski ). The second thing I can't stand is a spoiled brat ( Grayson Allen ) that does wrong & keeps getting away with it. When you play Duke this year. This Kentucky fan will be cheering for the UNC TarHeels.
So before this you pulled for dook against UNC? Even after the Laettner shat?

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
There have been multiple other tripping incidents where no foul was called. Here's another one I saw from that same Yale game:

The one in the OP isn't a big deal at all IMO. Stuff like that happens. The one you posted is more questionable for sure. There is no doubt he reaches back with his leg but at least it is more of a play as the game is going, which is not unlike things that probably happen from time to time. His other three are just flat out weird and signs of whatever issues he has. On top of those three, this one is certainly not a good thing but not really to the level of the other three. It is a pretty weird deal for sure though.

So before this you pulled for dook against UNC? Even after the Laettner shat?
Oh NO,NO,NO,. I didn't pull for Duke or should I say Puke either. When you guys played Puke I didn't have a dog in that fight. I didn't care who won, I didn't care who lost. But I do now, because of Kryzyewski & Punk Allen. GO HEELS. To try to explain how much I dislike Puke. I can't believe I'm saying this. But I'll be pulling for Louisville to beat them. What makes that such a powerful statement is the fact that I once pulled for the Soviet Union against Louisville in an exhibition game. In other words I've never pulled for UofL. But this time against Puke i will.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS

It was intentional. Trip has not learned a thing. In fact, he is lucky the BC kid didn't fall. Duke may have won the battle by only suspending him for one game, but they will lose the battle when he trips anothe player this season. Like I said above, it will happen again this season and hopefuly the ACC will have the guts to suspend the brat for the rest of the season. The kid is a ticking time bomb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT