ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Carolina vs Wisconsin game thread Friday 19 March 2021

SHARPE non factor tonight and I am glad he is riding it out on the bench.
I can't crush a kid if he's gonna be a first round pick even if it's late round first pick, to make serious money. But man I hope he's self aware enough where he knows he's far from ready and another year in college would be huge for him

Reactions: keysersosay#1
I can't bring myself to give a shit about the tourney once we're knocked out. Usually I at least get to enjoy the first two weekends

Reactions: strummingram
Got to have shooters, ball handlers and guys that can defend all over the floor in today's game. Less bigs next year is addition by subtraction.

Reactions: Amigo3
I been a member for over 10 years but I just read posts. But I'm fed up with Roy. He is too old and too dumb to realize that your best players win u games

Carolina needs to hit the transfer market and get someone who can actually shoot.

An actual point guard would be nice as well

If I were brooks I would come back just to keep living the dream. As for platek I would come back and take the year to learn under Roy. Tell him don’t play me just teach me how to become a coach.

Reactions: chickenhunter
pathetic .....whisky smacked our ass & took names too ....... enjoy it whisky you should save some of those 3 balls for baylor ,,,,they will be stone cold the next game

Reactions: keysersosay#1
A perfect sentence by the announcers to end the game Experience wins over Youth. Many may be sad and frustrated but I say thank you for another fun season and we will see you next year .

Reactions: ohio tarheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT