ADVERTISEMENT

So, there's a real mess down here in Florida...

Apparently you can just contact your voter registration office and have a paper application mailed to you. No need to worry about the file format. I'm not sure how it can be any easier.

https://www.scvotes.org/absentee-voting

It can’t. It’s as easy as pie to register and it’s as easy as pie to vote. In fact, these underprivileged communities that @uncboy10 thinks he’s championing have services where they pick folks up and take them to vote.

The bottom line is this: despite what liberals think, people who don’t vote didn’t want to vote. There’s probably 3 people in the country that truly wanted to and couldn’t.

This is a big issue for liberals because they rely on the uninformed vote. That’s their wheelhouse.

I thought you lived in Central? In 30 minutes, you could be in Greenville! My voting precinct is maybe a mile away.

The Pickens county office is where I would vote. It’s about 12 miles but takes about 25 minutes to drive.

Personally I don’t think you should have to go anywhere to vote given today’s technology. It’s not a problem for me, but someone who doesn’t have a vehicle would have to pay an Uber or something to get there.

Or take free bus services which many communities now offer on Election Day.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
My precinct is a 25-30 minute drive and there is no bus that runs there.
T
I thought you lived in Central? In 30 minutes, you could be in Greenville! My voting precinct is maybe a mile away.
Total of 62 precincts in Pickens County, SC. Kind of hard to believe it would take 30 minutes to get to one’s own precinct but whatever.

I understand you don't have an answer to the question...
Your question makes no sense. We've done it without id, but there is this thing called progress and improvement. Just because it worked in the past doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve it.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Your question makes no sense. We've done it without id, but there is this thing called progress and improvement. Just because it worked in the past doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve it.
That would be great but there has never been a problem with voter fraud. You are trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

Lol.. You guys have not shown one instance where voter ID would have made a difference, not one

Lol.. You guys have not shown one instance where voter ID would have made a difference, not one

C'mon man...you know as well as I do that even one uncounted or illegal vote is too many. This "it makes no difference" stuff is just disingenuous at best. The fact that you know it happens and you just don't care is hard for me wrap my head around. If someone steals from your store do you just sit back and watch it happen? Surely a few stolen items won't shut you down or have any real effect on your bottom line for the month. Why even bother trying to stop them? A couple hundred bucks isn't going to have any real consequence in your life so why not just let them take it?

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT