ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Tigers official game thread

clempson imposing their will on offense, our defense is winded and we need several miracles to pull this one off.

Night night heels. We put up a fight but couldn't overcome some of our shortcomings against the best team in the country. Our offensive struggles have killed our defense tonight. Quick 3 and outs have kept them on the field a ton and Clemson has put together a few killer drives 90+yards. They have done pretty much everything they've wanted to do all night.

Clemson scores on a long drive again against a tired defense who have put up a good fight but just ran out of gas. No shame losing to the number one team in the nation.

Also agree that their team speed is just entirely too much for us. First game all season where we literally look like senior citizens playing against teenagers.

Clemson's the better team. No shame in that. This whole season was awesome. I hope I don't see a single Tar Heel hang his head. Build on this for next year boys.

Yep, we are just overmatched tonight. MW is way off tonight but a lot of that has to do with Clemson's defense. It isn't over yet, but this is a mighty big mountain to climb at this point.

Regardless, not one for moral victories but glad we are here and hopefully use this as a learning experience to come back and win it next time

Also take into account that Clemson is trying to keep everything in front of them at this point on d. They will give up some yards in exchange for the clock to keep moving.

Ignorant punk fake coming into play . keeps us 1 touchdown out from making it a game

This team might've been 13-0 with Mitch Trubiski as its starting QB.
In spite of a great season... I agree. And, I really love what Marquise has done, but I think we could have done this easier with Trubisky as QB.

That stupid ass fake punt looks even more stupid now. Best case we would be looking at a 5 point deficit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT