ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Baylor game thread—-Saturday 19 March 2022

McKoy a good body check on Flagler. No easy ones anymore and he is out Sochan on the line for Flagler hits one with 18 seconds left And Carolina is going to hold on and head to the sweet 16. Everybody will need to get in the hot tubs after this war. 91-86

They tried everything they could. Just not enough opportunities for the officials to steal this one. Enjoy the win and go pracrixd inbounding the MF ball

congrats HEELS , i will eat my crow now for calling game as it went into OT ... sweet win vs bears and refs

Man, a backup guard could have helped today.... Their full court press destroyed this team without ball handling help for RJ or Love not fouling out.

Officials need fired. They completely were calling that game in a certain way for ratings. It's obvious as hell those weren't charges on traps and pushing Love behind was a foul and not an over and back. They were even purposely trying to foul at times, and it wasn't being called.

UNC won that game twice.

Baylor would have lost by 40 if Brady stayed in the game.

I'm surprised that Kenny Smith agreed with the ejection!

• Love
Reactions: keysersosay#1
It’ll get lost in the shuffle but Styles 3 to open overtime was as big of a shot as I’ve seen. The team needed that one in the worst way.
My goodness that was huge. And it looked like we would just keep dribbling around but afterwards we actually started attacking the paint again

Reactions: Carolina Way
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT