ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Band Ever

Dave matthews
Eagles
Pearl jam
Hootie blows fish
Rush
The Eagles are arguably America's greatest band. If you don't recognize the talent of , and chemistry between Walsh and Felder's guitar playing on HC , then I just SMFH.

This one is hard for me because I listen and like almost all kinds of music. For about half of the bands/artists that you guys have listed I've either downloaded one of their songs or have a CD. I'll give it a shot though.

Brittney Spears
Lindsay Lohan (yes, she actually put out music)
Jonas Brothers
N'Sync
Backstreet Boys
Insane Clown Posse
One Direction
Miley Cyrus
Kanye West (he's too big of a douche to like his music)
Clay Aiken
Yoko Ono
Pink

One of the groups listed above is one of my favorite groups. I've seen them about 14 times and most recently in Wilmington about a month ago. I have so much fun at their shows. They are very theatrical. See if you can guess which one it is.:)

How about Scottie McCreary?
One of the funniest Twitter exchanges I've ever seen was him (Moo fan) and UNC shortstop Michael Russell when State and UNC both advanced to Omaha and were matched up with each other in the first game :

Scotty McCreery @ScottyMcCreery 2h
And here we go. Go get it done @NCStateBaseball! #BeatUNCCH

Michael Russell @RichaelMussell 1h
@ScottyMcCreery I thought you were a singer, not a comedian

Scotty McCreery @ScottyMcCreery 42m
. @RichaelMussell only thing comedic here were your ab’s against carlos in durham.. Glad your 900 followers got a laugh tho. #whoareyou

Michael Russell @RichaelMussell 17m
@ScottyMcCreery I recall us winning that game in Durham. Afterwards we celebrated at bojangles where I threw away your face #BoTime

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT