ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Band Ever

oh stop...aerosmith is pretty good...not my thing, but i respect their craft.

Agreed. I'm not a big Aerosmith fan or anything but like you, I appreciate their ability to stay in the game for 50 years. Most everybody here rocked out to Dream On at some point in their life.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I haven't read the thread but will say Kiss. I assume they have already been mentioned though.

Also, I don't have anything against Maroon 5 per se, but Adam Levine is complete trash. How can anyone who sings almost entirely in a screechy falsetto not only front such a popular band, but also appear on a show where he judges other people's vocal talent? That dude suuuuuucks.

I either really like a Maroon 5 song or really hate it. There is never any in between.

Aerosmith is just bad-f*ckin-ass. Joe Perry and Steven Tyler... one classic after another. They're a 70's icon. Every album of theirs in the 70's is essential.
They put on a great show too. Saw them when they were touring in support of the Nine Lives album and years later when they toured with Motley Crue.

It was loud and noisy
59445555.jpg

I haven't read the thread but will say Kiss. I assume they have already been mentioned though.

dude, kiss before 1985 was really good...i understand your point, but the albums were really good, like tracks 1-whatever.

Also, I don't have anything against Maroon 5 per se, but Adam Levine is complete trash. How can anyone who sings almost entirely in a screechy falsetto not only front such a popular band, but also appear on a show where he judges other people's vocal talent? That dude suuuuuucks.

don't like the band...but, check out adam's performance of purple rain at howard stern's birthday party...it almost made me appreciate the band because of him...i think he has some talent though after seeing that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT