ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Band Ever

Does that mean you agree or disagree?
Disagree strongly. There's zero chance Incubus is the worst band ever. I understand if you don't like them, but they don't suck at making music. I think Led Zepellin and Aerosmith and AC/DC suck, but I don't opine that they are bad musicians (except AC/DC lol)

Disagree strongly. There's zero chance Incubus is the worst band ever. I understand if you don't like them, but they don't suck at making music. I think Led Zepellin and Aerosmith and AC/DC suck, but I don't opine that they are bad musicians (except AC/DC lol)

Ok. They may not be the worst band ever. But they're pretty terrible. I'd say top 5 for sure.

Ok. They may not be the worst band ever. But they're pretty terrible. I'd say top 5 for sure.
I'm willing to bet you haven't heard more than 5 of their songs. Now if you want to say their song "Love Hurts" sucks, I'll sign on to that. I have no damn clue why that horrible song got so much radio play, but their overall body of work is strong.

Can we at least agree on AC/DC being unbearable?

Hell no. Those guys know how to rock. Yeah they do the same formula every time they put out an album. But you can't tell me listening to 'Highway to Hell' while going 80 on the highway isn't fun haha.

I hate those 80s pop bands, like Styx and crap. Also I think the Doors are really overrated.

those 80s pop bands, like Styx
giphy.gif

Hootie and the Blowfish... how could I forget. Well, I was trying. I was really trying to forget.

I met those guys when they were just SC underground darlings. They were actually very cool guys. But, I didn't get the appeal of their music then or now.

Hootie and the Blowfish... how could I forget. Well, I was trying. I was really trying to forget.

I met those guys when they were just SC underground darlings. They were actually very cool guys. But, I didn't get the appeal of their music then or now.
Wasn't it Hootie that emptied the holding tank (sewage) of their tour bus on a public street or overpass or something like that?

Wasn't it Hootie that emptied the holding tank (sewage) of their tour bus on a public street or overpass or something like that?
I dunno. They got famous and we didn't. If I had to be famous playing that bland shiz they played, I would have passed.

I've shared a funny true story on here before, that went down at a once-notorious bar/club in Murrell's Inlet called Sandpiper's that involved me and mutual friends of Rucker and Mark Bryan of Hootie. It was like 1990-91. They were still basically unknown except for the following in the state of SC. It always makes me laugh to recollect that. Rucker is from Charleston. Mark was from Maryland, but went to USC-Columbia. We all kinda hoped it would create a sorta flashpoint and music Mecca like Athens was in the 80's with REM, B-52's and Drivin' N' Cryin'. Edwin McCain sorta road the coattails. But, the music wasn't diverse... it was just white-bread bore-me-to-death ballad stuff. Hardly anything to get worked-up over for me.

Dude Pearl Jam doesn't belong within three continents of that list.

Eddie Vedder thinks this is a lyric: "Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo oooooooowhoaaaaaaaaooooooooo ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh oooooooowhoaaaaaaaaooooooooo hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyiiiiyiiiiyiiiiyiiiiiiiiii yeah uhhh huh uhhh huh uhhh huh yeahah uhhh huh uhhh huh uhhh huh uhhhhh huh."

And ftr led zep's bowel movements sounds better than any rush song

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT