ADVERTISEMENT

2021 recruiting and commitments

Hope everyone is wrong about page and he stays home. Starter here from day one. At clemsuck just another player.

Interesting news today. Supposedly Day Day Wilson is on hold and may no longer be a take at the moment. Staff is prioritizing a few other players at the moment for the LB position, in which we are already loaded. He still wants to be a Heel though, I just don't know if he is a take. Next, Steve Wiltfong put in a Crystal Ball for Pryor to go to Ohio State. He is usually always spot on so idk what to think. I was told Pryor is a Heel, but this is def concerning. Logan Taylor and Colby Smith will be the other OT. Im not sure if we take both, but both love UNC. Colby Smith might not even be a take rn. Crazy UNC is in a position to not take 4 star players.

Day Day Wilson I assume is Dameon Wilson?

Really hope Sutton stays on board but being from Tennessee gonna be hard to keep the sec schools from poaching him.

Really hope Sutton stays on board but being from Tennessee gonna be hard to keep the sec schools from poaching him.
He had SEC teams offering early, and he had not expressed much interest in any of them. Before he visited UNC, any Top 5 he had should have listed Dook and GT, and maybe Miami - so he was always interested in the ACC. Ole Miss supposedly has been working hard to get his interest.

I think he's going to stick with UNC.

Reactions: Archer2
Sutton is a tackle yes? Colby and the VA guy are both 6'7+. So how many OT are we taking?

news i found today suggest pryors camp prefers osu over the heels... sorry fellas gonna have to pump brakes on pryor is a heel; looks more and more like pryor is a buckeye

imo this is not good means he is going to ohio state for a visit... may not end good for us, person who I talk to says they were all set to commit to UNC his camp wants him to go to OSU
With Ohio State, when I hear about a recruit's 'camp' wanting him to visit Columbus, I cannot help but think of slush funds.

Reactions: Archer2
So are we still expecting a commitment today or was the expected commitment supposed to be Pryor.

So are we still expecting a commitment today or was the expected commitment supposed to be Pryor.
wilson is supposed to commit today but man i dont know pryor was as well... And now that OSU has gotten their hooks in his inner circle i don't expect to see him here, so your guess is probably as good as my intel now

OSU is also banking on getting Edwards. He's the #3 RB in 2021 class. Hoping we have a shot for Henderson if Pryor falls through. Think we're also in decent shape for Edmonds.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I'd love for the Heels to sign an elite back but given the choice I'd rather have a great OL with an average back rather than an average OL and an elite back. Add a couple more 4* OL and the Heels will be fine.

I don’t like this. doesn’t seem to be good for us hope he proves me wrong. If not hopefully we land Henderson. The greedy side wants them both but probably not gonna happen.

Reactions: uncfootball-
How do we stand with Kamarro Edmonds? I see we’ve offered.

Not bad. He plays about 15 minutes from me, know his dad. He was a South Carolina lean for a little but he keeps telling everyone around him that is recruitment is wide ass open, and I'm quoting there.

I don't see a problem with going to Ohio State.. IF..if you are able to win the battle against the other RB's and be first or second team. Problem is there may be 6 guys as good as or better, that you have to compete against. Tough to climb that ladder if you get buried on the depth chart.

Pryor was going to commit last Wednesday to Carolina but his advisors wanted him to take his visits to Ohio St and Georgia. Visits cancelled due to Corona virus and he's comitting to Ohio St today. Like I said $$$$ talks and BS walks. The O$U boys and girls. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only kidding themselves.

Pryor was going to commit last Wednesday to Carolina but his advisors wanted him to take his visits to Ohio St and Georgia. Visits cancelled due to Corona virus and he's comitting to Ohio St today. Like I said $$$$ talks and BS walks. The O$U boys and girls. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only kidding themselves.

How do you know that he was going to commit last Wednesday to Carolina?

How do you know that he was going to commit last Wednesday to Carolina?
It's why all the crystal balls came in for Carolina. He was going public with a commitment to Carolina Wednesday. Mike Farrell and other insiders in the industry knew about it. All of a sudden everything changed. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. Kid wants Carolina everyone close to him wants the O$U. O$U gave his people a reason to want O$U.

It's why all the crystal balls came in for Carolina. He was going public with a commitment to Carolina Wednesday. Mike Farrell and other insiders in the industry knew about it. All of a sudden everything changed. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. Kid wants Carolina everyone close to him wants the O$U. O$U gave his people a reason to want O$U.
$o what are you trying to $ay?

I was told that Pryor was not a take for Ohio State until last week. They were looking to sign Henderson and Edwards but something changed. Of course there is also the chance that my source had no idea what was going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT