ADVERTISEMENT

2021 recruiting and commitments

It's why all the crystal balls came in for Carolina. He was going public with a commitment to Carolina Wednesday. Mike Farrell and other insiders in the industry knew about it. All of a sudden everything changed. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. Kid wants Carolina everyone close to him wants the O$U. O$U gave his people a reason to want O$U.
Historically, and in this century, Ohio St has been as dirty, money dirty, as any program, including Auburn. Ohio St gets passes from the NCAA for being in the Big Ten. Ohio St should have gotten the Death Penalty over the Maurice Claret mess, because of fairly recent NCAA investigations that had led to warnings and because the basketball team was caught at the same time (Lack of Institutional control both revenue sports at once). But the Buckeyes skated easily as they always have, not even having a tainted National Championship removed.

Historically, and in this century, Ohio St has been as dirty, money dirty, as any program, including Auburn. Ohio St gets passes from the NCAA for being in the Big Ten. Ohio St should have gotten the Death Penalty over the Maurice Claret mess, because of fairly recent NCAA investigations that had led to warnings and because the basketball team was caught at the same time (Lack of Institutional control both revenue sports at once). But the Buckeyes skated easily as they always have, not even having a tainted National Championship removed.
Yeah, I probably hate their football program more than just about any school with the exception of moo

Reactions: deandisciple

Long time until signing day, boys. Lotta ball game left. #4 class in the country is about to get even better here in the next few days.

I think I agree with my wife who said that she sees it as daring bad luck (for both player and school) to commit anywhere right as a pandemic is hitting the US. She wants me to keep her apprized of what happens to Pryor and his Buckeye career.

Brown is good one.. probably end up a 4* across the board. Right now on ESPN top 300 list.

Yea, unfortunately guys that play both ways sometimes get the shaft in regards to rankings. Mike Hughes, who is a good friend of mine, played only one year of High School ball at his natural position of CB. Ended up a 3 star recruit out of HS and later got drafted in the 1st round by the Vikings. Brown had to play QB this year but for those that have seen the kid play CB, we know he can ball.

I also predict another commitment coming. Not because I have any intel... I just wanna look smart when it happens.

LMAO. I'm not some insider but I do have pretty good info on kids over on the east coast as I'm employed by a media company that covers the kids. I'm not right much, you can ask my wife, but I'm pretty good on this stuff.

3* DB Tymir Brown of Jacksonville, NC has committed.

I have seen him listed as 5-10 and 6-0. Taller DBs are a premium today with so many taller WRs. So I hope Brown is 6-0, but I bet he is much closer to 5-10.

3* DB Tymir Brown of Jacksonville, NC has committed.

I have seen him listed as 5-10 and 6-0. Taller DBs are a premium today with so many taller WRs. So I hope Brown is 6-0, but I bet he is much closer to 5-10.
Anddddddd....there it is

Tymir Brown commits to UNC. He's right around the corner from me over at Jacksonville High. Long rangy kid who plays on both sides but will most likely play CB for us.

Had offers from Tenn, South Carolina, West Virginia, Va Tech, State and many others.

I looked at alot of film on Boykins, Henderson, Shipley and Edmonds. All 4 look good to me. With Boykins committed just need one of the other 3 and call it a day.

I looked at alot of film on Boykins, Henderson, Shipley and Edmonds. All 4 look good to me. With Boykins committed just need one of the other 3 and call it a day.

I think Henderson is OSU bound while Shipley is a heavy, heavy ND lean. We've got to beat out South Carolina for Edmonds. I'll say one thing, Boykins is built like a damn mack truck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT