ADVERTISEMENT

2021 recruiting and commitments

drake's dad mark was a great quarterback for carolina in the 80s. he was a two year starter and led the conference in completion percentage and pass efficiency. he played briefly in the NFL. what i remember most about mark was his mental and physical toughness. if drake inherited some of those genes we got a good one!

Reactions: Archer2
I was hoping beyond hope that Maye would flip, still can’t believe it. That’s now four of the top ten NC recruits to commit, with Maye and Silver ranked one and two. There’s still a lot of local talent left in the ‘21 class, and we’re sitting good with several of those recruits. Makes this Tar Heel smile.

ESdOu0MWsAMFF9n

No other instate college has a commitment from any of the top 40 NC kids. Mack said when he returned that his best UNC teams in the past had been built on NC players, and it looks like we are well on our way to dominating NC recruiting once again.

Last edited:
how about the mod on packpride banned me not only from his sight but 247 FSU sight as well.. And I was pretty civil the butt hurt is just what's the word... "amazing" over there

how about the mod on packpride banned me not only from his sight but 247 FSU sight as well.. And I was pretty civil the butt hurt is just what's the word... "amazing" over there
I won't even waste my time going over there. Hell, they probably pre-banned anyone with TarHeel in their handle anyway, since they're so distraught that the old man is kicking their asses.

I was hoping beyond hope that Maye would flip, still can’t believe it. That’s now four of the top ten NC recruits to commit, with Maye and Silver ranked one and two. There’s still a lot of local talent left in the ‘21 class, and we’re sitting good with several of those recruits. Makes this Tar Heel smile.

ESdOu0MWsAMFF9n

No other instate college has a commitment from any of the top 40 NC kids. Mack said when he returned that his best UNC teams in the past had been built on NC players, and it looks like we are well on our way to dominating NC recruiting once again.
Here's Rivals ranking of 2021 recruits in North Carolina:

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2021/north_carolina

Still a lot of big fish in the pond.

Glad to pick up Maye. Wonder what that means for Criswell since it seem like he was wavering in his commitment last year. Competition brings out this best in everyone.

Up to #6 in team rankings here, and #5 on TOS.

Obviously there's still a long way to go but this is where the road to a championship begins.

Extremely glad to have Maye on board. Even more happy to know that clemsuck is pretty set at the qb position and won’t come offering.

Wasn’t there some disgruntled fans on here making excuses when drake committed to Alabama why we didn’t want/need him? Could be wrong though. Now I know everyone is glad to have him where he belongs. Not trying to start anything either just making conversation on a message board. I know things are said all the time when a prospect goes elsewhere and later forgiven when they realize their mistake.

Visits are like a free vacation for these kids, can't blame them for taking the trip. I see it as them just doing their due diligence to look at all of their options.

What is even happening right now?!?!
No shite. I feel like I'm dreaming and am going to wake up any minute. Three four star recruits in 72 hours. I'd hoped Mack would generate enough enthusiasm to have a positive impact on recruiting, but holy cow! I've never seen the likes of it, as far as UNC is concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT