ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Thread

2021 5 star wing, Harrison Ingram, will be taking an unofficial this weekend for the Duke game.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Roy watched Dontrez Styles, 4 start SF in the 2021 class out of Kinston. Styles was also on campus Saturday for an unofficial. Could this be an early commit if Roy extends an offer?

Kid can't wait for an offer he is so excited, or so it seems, I'd be all over some of those kids on our radar in the '21 class and the heck with the top kids. We'd still field a good team.

Cannon school is loaded, apparently, 2022 DJ Nix 6'5" 208 lbs. SF is gaining attention. In state kid? We ought to offer.

I agree Kadyn, Bradley is a good one and we sure need to be on him, but remember Nix is a sophomore, let's see what he looks like in another year or two...after all seems some national recruiting types like his game already.

Bradley is the only kid on the team I would want UNC to offer.

I went to watch Cannon a couple of weeks ago. Bradley is smooth with a very high b-ball IQ. Nix certainly could develop & I could change my mind, but he’s not someone I’d want us to offer just yet. Bradley on the other hand, needs an offer yesterday IMO.

https://hoopseen.com/news/general/202002/2022-dj-nix-recaps-unc-visit

Nix took an unofficial visit to North Carolina over the past weekend for their home game against Boston College. "The atmosphere was amazing. It’s one of the pinnacle places for college hoops in our country. It was cool because I saw one of my former teammates in Jairius Hamilton (I played with him in summer league) and his brother Jared play. They both play for BC and I got a chance to speak with Jairius before the game. It got really loud in there - especially in clutch moments for BC. I sat directly behind the bench with my Mom and Dad. I appreciate UNC for the invite and its motivating to me to keep on working to reach my potential," said Nix about his trip to Chapel Hill.

North Carolina coach Roy Williams and assistant Steve Robinson are in Dallas on Wednesday to visit with class of 2021 5-star small forward Harrison Ingram. The move comes just days after Ingram was in Chapel Hill for his unofficial visit last weekend, taking in the UNC versus Duke matchup on Saturday and then staying for the rest of the weekend. (Keeping It Heel)

Could there be something there? Like an early commit? We sure could use some good news.

North Carolina coach Roy Williams and assistant Steve Robinson are in Dallas on Wednesday to visit with class of 2021 5-star small forward Harrison Ingram. The move comes just days after Ingram was in Chapel Hill for his unofficial visit last weekend, taking in the UNC versus Duke matchup on Saturday and then staying for the rest of the weekend. (Keeping It Heel)

Could there be something there? Like an early commit? We sure could use some good news.
247 Sports has him 100% to Stanford

Lotta ball indeed, Roy offers Ingram.
Crystal gets dusty up in the cupboard.

Roy visited 4 star SG Trevor Keels yesterday. Patrick Baldwin took a visit to Duke Saturday, then UNC yesterday.

Got to get Keels in first, '21, then Bradley, '22. Roy has to have some pg's around.

Your signature, like your pessimistic posts, speaks volumes about your outlook on life.

I swear you're like a broken record. Which is very unfortunate because you never say anything worth listening to.

Since you love looking at my signature so much, I've updated it just for you.

Reactions: Lydia green
Jabari is from Tyrone, GA (Sandy Creek) so not at all sure about being Joe's kid. He is sure on our radar. I would like to have him as a Tar Heel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT