ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs Carolina sweet 16 game thread on Thursday 28 March 2024 in LA

Well, I hate this, but it’s been a good year overall. All losses are tough and this one will sting for a while, but I sure am glad we got to see Bacot and RJ as long as we did. I won’t get over this one anytime soon, but I tip my hat to Alabama. They played a great game and deserved the win.

Reactions: John_Mexico
I don't think RJ took any bad 3's tonight. He was our most reliable shooter all year. His drives and FT's kept us in this game.
Dean Smith couldn't rein in Calabria or Shammond Williams?
Shooting 4/18 or whatever and 0/9 didn’t keep us in the game. Quite the opposite. He would’ve been more valuable just being a decoy on an off night like this.

Great season everyone
RJ going 0-everything hurts after the season he had…
Second guessing HD will occur, but if RJ just has a bad game and not “worst game of the season” we win by double digits… sigh

we didn’t play our best game but my goodness Hubert was awful. we play Wojcik major minutes while Tremble and EC rot on the bench after playing fairly well. Then we have Withers in there taking early shot clock 3’s late in the game while up 1. just bad bad bad game management by Hubert.

Who could have ever thought that both Love and Rj go 0-9 from 3 in what could be there final college games
It’s kind of fitting. We have struggled to find leadership with this core group. Best leaders were transfers in Ingram and Manek you could argue.

The team and the coach need to know who the PG is. Best shot for RJ to get going was off the ball not dribbling around to try to find a shot for 10 minutes.
This. And if we had ec in the game I think he could hear and understand how to get the ball to bacot and hi on the block. It’d be nice if Bacot didn’t turn over or miss a half dozen layups / dunks.

we didn’t play our best game but my goodness Hubert was awful. we play Wojcik major minutes while Tremble and EC rot on the bench after playing fairly well. Then we have Withers in there taking early shot clock 3’s late in the game while up 1. just bad bad bad game management by Hubert.
It was so weird. I thought Hubert managed the rotation great all year. Seth gets 15, Withers gets 12, Washington gets 6-8, Wojcik gets 3’ish at the end of the first half.

And so many people were complaining he didn’t play his bench enough. Then he goes YOLO tonight and plays Wojcik 15.

And I thought Wojcik did a good job actually. I’m just confused why Cadeau got less minutes than Wojcik. Even if you want a bigger guard so you can switch on screens better.

Go down with your 5 best!

All this Hubert needs to be fired bs is stupid on steroids! Yeah we missed a dunk at the end and that Withers shot, well that was horrible, but besides that it was a fantastic game that we just happen to lose. Nothing more nothing less yet you bunch of asshole want Hubert fired? SMH. And someone even said RJ needs to go! Damn! Y’all fans are fup in the head for that shidd.

Nice year Coach looking forward to 2024!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT