ADVERTISEMENT

All Sports Day

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
Carolina-UMass lacrosse at 11a, then a short walk over from Fetzer to Boshammer for Carolina-Duke baseball at 2. No snow or rain in sight. Looks to be a good day.

And then a longer walk from the Bosh to the Library err Dean Dome?? Or no?
tongue.r191677.gif

I'm here w 5, so trying to go to the DES would be a real PITA and also probably a failure.

Carolina killing Manhattan 9-2 w/ 10 min left in the 2nd Q. Game at Navy field. Standing room only- no bleachers.

you guys aren't gonna believe this shit-

Having lunch and a few pops at 4Corners between games and Marcus Paige just came in for lunch with a group of friends.

Wouldn't you think the players would be doing team stuff all day?

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Having lunch and a few pops at 4Corners between games and Marcus Paige just came in for lunch with a group of friends.

Very cool . .

Hey Rich, . . one of those guys he came in with wasn't Tony Bradley was it . . ?

Who dat?

It looked like mom, dad, gf, and a few of the gf's friends

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:

You wouldn't miss Tony, 6'10" and 7'4" wingspan!
Yep . . . Marcus has done a lot of hosting our recruits when on campus for an Official Visit. Just thought it may have been him hosting Tony Bradley . .

unless Roy is recruiting a 45 year old, then nope, just family and friends.

This post was edited on 3/7 3:25 PM by UNC71-00

Pops is southern slang for beer when making fun of Yankees, which I felt appropriate as I had been at a lacrosse game and we are playing Duke

NEVER heard that! Been in the South all my life except for my 4 year Navy hitch and Soda Pop was common, NEVER heard beer called "pop".

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Now we are talking. Four Corners is my absolute favorite place to grab a bite and a beer in Chapel Hill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT