ADVERTISEMENT

An ACC voter left RJ off the 1st team

I'm not even talking about the player of the year voting. The vote count for the various All ACC teams suggests someone put RJ on the 2nd team on their ballot.

The voter ballots need to be released. That fool needs to be shamed.

People think there is not an anti UNC bias, this is proof IMO.

People think there is not an anti UNC bias, this is proof IMO.
How does 1 of 75 voters either being a moron or making a mistake prove there's an anti UNC bias? An anti bias would have to be a significant portion of the media. This is literally a one-off.

Proof, lol. Yea, this would definitely stand up in a court of law.

Reactions: UNC '92
How does 1 of 75 voters either being a moron or making a mistake prove there's an anti UNC bias? An anti bias would have to be a significant portion of the media. This is literally a one-off.

You in a bad mood? What a weird thing to try and start an argument about.

Didn't the 10 year attack on UNC by certain media members already prove that some people have an Anti-UNC bias?

I'm not even talking about the player of the year voting. The vote count for the various All ACC teams suggests someone put RJ on the 2nd team on their ballot.

The voter ballots need to be released. That fool needs to be shamed.
Exposed and have his voting privilege removed.
The league would do a disservice to all schools and players to excuse that kind of BS. This is truly ridiculous.

Exposed and have his voting privilege removed.
The league would do a disservice to all schools and players to excuse that kind of BS. This is truly ridiculous.
Not enough punishment. The voter should be sent to prison... Maybe even to Guantanamo Bay.

You in a bad mood? What a weird thing to try and start an argument about.

Didn't the 10 year attack on UNC by certain media members already prove that some people have an Anti-UNC bias?
Maybe, I guess I shouldn't care all that much. I might be a little protective about my career here.

I do think it's weird to think that 1 voter's vote proves anything... Especially when RJ won POY in a runaway. IMO, that's just searching for anything to validate your theory.

Maybe, I guess I shouldn't care all that much. I might be a little protective about my career here.

I do think it's weird to think that 1 voter's vote proves anything... Especially when RJ won POY in a runaway. IMO, that's just searching for anything to validate your theory.
POY is a separate vote. This is about the votes for the various All ACC teams.

Anyone trying to defend someone who left RJ Davis off the 1st team ACC ballot cannot be a Carolina fan. Sorry, JMO. Spin it any way you want, it's just not logical, and trying to defend it is even less logical.

Anyone trying to defend someone who left RJ Davis off the 1st team ACC ballot cannot be a Carolina fan. Sorry, JMO. Spin it any way you want, it's just not logical, and trying to defend it is even less logical.
lol I’m pretty sure he’s not meaning he’s ok with it. It’s just not a , let’s leave unc out or everyone hates us, type of thing.

Anyone who did not vote RJ first team has a definite bias and should not be eligible to vote. Not saying it is widespread or a conspiracy but for a writer to believe 5 players had better seasons than him is ridiculous. Votes should be made public.

Anyone who did not vote RJ first team has a definite bias and should not be eligible to vote. Not saying it is widespread or a conspiracy but for a writer to believe 5 players had better seasons than him is ridiculous. Votes should be made public.
Making it public would work wonders for sure. People , even on here, are huge behind a keyboard.

Reactions: Heelicious
lol I’m pretty sure he’s not meaning he’s ok with it. It’s just not a , let’s leave unc out or everyone hates us, type of thing.

No, all he is doing is being an antagonist, because that's what he does. Nothing he ever posts is in complete agreement with one of us true fans. Nothing he posts is ever completely positive for UNC without a condition, a backhanded jab, or some really complicated math.

Last edited:
No, all he is doing is being an antagonist, because that's what he does. Nothing he ever posts is in complete agreement with one of us true fans. Nothing he posts is ever completely positive for UNC without a condition, or a backhanded jab.
He definitely catches more hell than anyone on here but lol I thought he’d been pretty civil this year. Oh well. He does live rent free in a lot of people’s heads.

He definitely catches more hell than anyone on here but lol I thought he’d been pretty civil this year. Oh well. He does live rent free in a lot of people’s heads.

I know you're not, but you sound like a dookie with that comment. Because we call him out for his stupid takes, he lives in our heads? That's some stupid shit too.

Let's put it this way: Extending his "logic", I guess there was no bias when Charlie Scott got the shaft for ACCPOY back in the day...

Reactions: Heels5150

So does that mean 74 of 75 votes are for RJ? Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't look it up...

I know you're not, but you sound like a dookie with that comment. Because we call him out for his stupid takes, he lives in our heads? That's some stupid shit too.
lol it seems like you cry wolf too much. Someone you don’t agree with and you holler dook. Grow up. People disagree. If you think something’s stupid then stop letting him in. SMH

lol it seems like you cry wolf too much. Someone you don’t agree with and you holler dook. Grow up. People disagree. If you think something’s stupid then stop letting him in. SMH

Cry wolf? You lost me on that one. I'm just calling him out for his lack of positivity for UNC all the while proclaiming he is a Tar Heel. I'd bet a pretty penny he's not. He's the one who's a wolf, in sheep's clothing.

Let's put it this way: Extending his "logic", I guess there was no bias when Charlie Scott got the shaft for ACCPOY back in the day...
Well Gary is like to say I know the situation but I don’t. I’m not that old yet lol. He was black. He was Uncs first black player. So with those facts I’d imagine he’d caught a lot of bias not just because he played at Unc. But like I said. That was well over 50 years ago so idk.

Well Gary is like to say I know the situation but I don’t. I’m not that old yet lol. He was black. He was Uncs first black player. So with those facts I’d imagine he’d caught a lot of bias not just because he played at Unc. But like I said. That was well over 50 years ago so idk.I Pretty (in)famous story
I don't remember it in real time either, but come on... it's a pretty (in)famous story in ACC annals, and yes, Charlie pretty obviously got the shaft.

Granted, in that case, the reason was reprehensible, and not in play here --- but the point remains, a vote to leave RJ off the first team is not from any honest or unbiased rationale.

I don't remember it in real time either, but come on... it's a pretty (in)famous story in ACC annals, and yes, Charlie pretty obviously got the shaft.

Granted, in that case, the reason was reprehensible, and not in play here --- but the point remains, a vote to leave RJ off the first team is not from any honest or unbiased rationale.
I said it was an idiot. Sounds like it anyway

Reactions: gary-7
Look in a mirror and see if you have grown up yet. I have my doubts

Look in a mirror and see if you have grown up yet. I have my doubts
lol pot meet kettle. No one rattled your chain little g. Once again the shoe fits you and you didn’t even have a horse in the race. U are literally the only person on this entire board that I don’t get along with. Go figure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT