ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball parking suggestions

tarwhiz

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2002
My family I'd going to the game tonight. Looking for best parking suggestions.
Lots near Smith Center?
Park on Franklin Street and take bus?

There is a medical building on the corner of 15-501 and Manning. Pull up (literally, its up hill) in the parking lot and someone will be there to sell you a parking ticket to the parking area about 200 yards to the Smith Center. When you head back out to Manning, turn left and the parking area is to the left. People will be out there directing traffic. Show them your ticket and theyll point you in the right direction. Been doing this for years.

Let me add, with this being a scrimmage, he may not be there tonite. However, keep it in mind if you decide to come back to another game.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Behind the Bosh or in the Cardinal deck across the street from the hospital is normally where I park.

Reactions: tarwhiz
There is a medical building on the corner of 15-501 and Manning. Pull up (literally, its up hill) in the parking lot and someone will be there to sell you a parking ticket to the parking area about 200 yards to the Smith Center. When you head back out to Manning, turn left and the parking area is to the left. People will be out there directing traffic. Show them your ticket and theyll point you in the right direction. Been doing this for years.

Let me add, with this being a scrimmage, he may not be there tonite. However, keep it in mind if you decide to come back to another game.
Thanks! We parked at Bell tower garage. We will see how easily we can get out lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT