ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Wake Forest game thread

We need 5 guys giving Trimble effort and energy. RJ doing well on offense too. We need to step up the lazy defense from a few guys like love

Trimble must not be able to shoot threes at all. Passes up even open threes a lot. Not good for a guy his size. But, making some big time plays anyway! Good cuts and turnarounds plus a monster block.

I think we finally found a good lineup. Just stick with Leaky at the four if Puff can't play there for whatever reason. No reason McKoy, Washington, or Styles should be playing the four.

Reactions: Heelicious
We are being outrebounded and they lead us in assists 12-8. Armando leads us in assists with 3. Not a good recipe for success

Wake plays a big PF. That's why Washington and McKoy were playing.
Yeah, though they were killing us not on put-backs or post-ups but pick and roll and isos. I think you know already but just explaining why I think it was a mistake (at least should've pulled McKoy earlier).

Yeah, though they were killing us not on put-backs or post-ups but pick and roll and isos. I think you know already but just explaining why I think it was a mistake (at least should've pulled McKoy earlier).
Oh they should have pulled McKoy in the first half when Wake went small with their best 3pt shooter at the 4.

And they needed to yank him sooner in the second half after Wake targeted him in pick and rolls.

I've been really disappointed in Hubert's sub choices.

Part of the recruiting pitch was promising him he wouldn’t be stuck at the 5. Washington said that in an interview.
He's had 2 major knee surgeries. He simply can not guard the modern perimeter 4. Asking him to cut on that knee, run around screens... that would be playing with fire.

He's a college 5.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Part of the recruiting pitch was promising him he wouldn’t be stuck at the 5. Washington said that in an interview.
His defense at the 4 today has been brutal though. You can't play him at the 4 if that's how it's going to be. Needs to get better laterally or maybe you could play him against a team with slower guards who doesn't run so much pick and roll. Not that McKoy was better.

Are you even watching the game? Or just trolling.
Ummm... yes, I am watching the game. However, the game is on hiatus for the last 20 minutes. I missed the first 2 minutes of the opening of the 2nd half. If you don't feel like answering the question, and prefer to be a jerk, you can bite my ass. Okay?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT