ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

anyone need a tee shirt to piss off the sheeple and libtards?? i made these and have medium and an XXL left.

qB6wM-U_V2hTdUFFVCcJ1XpiH5X5RDmnvh9ZhYoNlHxkPJX-r2oJGmXIHOKkwmYmaYmDB1E5mg7Aq3IOfNyMYnMFbimy_CP6qlAkhbP6X080FWi8bt-oecCkpUueEsTAqTrejAA5dEjvgbCFpxRY0KztfeslVDkrsM8HDgBhL4kkPFIBMO_1xMI15ZVkXM-VCT0mR0kyiPUaZdB7_iy0pwwTiFRRzm_UN8MSDiTZZ0OZOX2LXxHU7SFwcHL6HBfHZHXzK0M06YmvIFKgKXeGgbuNNMkAYXA7YnDa0C63UzY2N9V4pKjA4bDX0iCf9rBhs2xnF-yyWUtzx1W_SsKKvlrTtkM-JWcEpGNc6wogTzCCQ8EJlhDacN_6zCpGjWNKNzo7ha0XBpJiESdIxHXomfJs94RYJOmsGuw8dTOUpAiZXoKcPaVrdEZXksCEzRuVQb5oCAmymQC7ZQ5FUAb2u6bRB-ZRPVmDxHzOrc0IDm1qmyC1BV8neWizq54GUy6KDML9670YkA5pzVQCXUM5UuHqbxKkXKtSHB9YpBRvLyzOTKMIjXf28L9tvdO1PfE5W9wzlpylVjxXR93am2Kqb8yDHbxgIRYzB9J6T7OSv817Vqv-96rGyrzCJTOGd0mdHtv6re4FjaKArKDsDGRHUK_PKiutofsF0-7ZhSynX01S8UxNI9EGohXAaeeEUf30FEOaI1vwOG7sauwr9X8Qnb8=w834-h625-no
That's just a signal to the man that he needs to microchip your phone instead of your arm.

there were approximately 70 deaths "linked" to the small pox vaccine the first 10 years it was available in the US .... to date there have been over 6,000 deaths "linked" to the Covid vaccine in the 6 months that it's been available ... (purely coincidence, i know) ... so not exactly apples to apples. but hey, keep on sheepin!!

to date there have been over 6,000 deaths "linked" to the Covid vaccine in the 6 months that it's been available ...
All 6,000 were researched by the CDC’s Immunization Safety Office which examines medical records, such as autopsies and hospital records. They found just THREE deaths were attributable to the vaccine (rare jnj blood clot issue which they now know how to treat).

there were approximately 70 deaths "linked" to the small pox vaccine the first 10 years it was available in the US .... to date there have been over 6,000 deaths "linked" to the Covid vaccine in the 6 months that it's been available ... (purely coincidence, i know) ... so not exactly apples to apples. but hey, keep on sheepin!!

The irony of you calling other people sheep while regurgitating crap you heard on conservative talk radio cannot be overstated.

The CDC goes on to say: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.”

Examples in the database include:

"The patient had an apparent cardiac arrest on 12/23/20 and was admitted to the ICU. He was taken off of life support on 12/30/20. He had known cardiac disease."

"There were no adverse reactions. Resident Died, she had a history of issues with her health prior to the vaccine."

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Soooo... The people that took the smallpox vaccine were sheep, or ...? Maybe they had the good fortune of not having kooky-ass conspiracy nutjobs on the radio to misguide them. I'm sure there were comparable fvckwits back then who resisted the vaccine, too.

Soooo... The people that took the smallpox vaccine were sheep, or ...? Maybe they had the good fortune of not having kooky-ass conspiracy nutjobs on the radio to misguide them. I'm sure there were comparable fvckwits back then who resisted the vaccine, too.
Did you get your second shot?

The irony of you calling other people sheep while regurgitating crap you heard on conservative talk radio cannot be overstated.

The CDC goes on to say: “FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.”

"The patient had an apparent cardiac arrest on 12/23/20 and was admitted to the ICU. He was taken off of life support on 12/30/20. He had known cardiac disease."

"There were no adverse reactions. Resident Died, she had a history of issues with her health prior to the vaccine."
!!!

what's amusing to me is the steadfast denial of other morbidity factors with Covid itself, contrasted with the same people now just as steadfastly asserting that with vaccination-related problems, those other factors are responsible....and not the vaccine itself.

The narrowness of mind is almost cult-like.

what's amusing to me is the steadfast denial of other morbidity factors with Covid itself, contrasted with the same people now just as steadfastly asserting that with vaccination-related problems, those other factors are responsible....and not the vaccine itself.

tenor.gif

lol. I wish these folks were half as excited to dig into COVID deaths as they are to attempt to dispute vaccines linked to deaths.

Cult-like indeed. It would be a shame if some of those cult members had an adverse reaction to their second shot.

tenor.gif

lol. I wish these folks were half as excited to dig into COVID deaths as they are to attempt to dispute vaccines linked to deaths.

Cult-like indeed. It would be a shame if some of those cult members had an adverse reaction to their second shot.
It would be a shame if some of those cult members had an adverse reaction to their second shot.

wouldn't it though. Should we practically rejoice, the way they do when some unvaccinated individual succumbs to his freedom to choose? Nah. I won't mock the freedom to choose based on the choice made unless it's some incomprehensible sort of thing. I hope I'm above that.

Might snicker though, due to the arrogance of the cult. Just a little, of course.

It would be a shame if some of those cult members had an adverse reaction to their second shot.

wouldn't it though. Should we practically rejoice, the way they do when some unvaccinated individual succumbs to his freedom to choose? Nah. I won't mock the freedom to choose based on the choice made unless it's some incomprehensible sort of thing. I hope I'm above that.

Might snicker though, due to the arrogance of the cult. Just a little, of course.

I'm not above it. Anxious to see how that kool-aid y'all are sticking in your arm turns out. For your sake, I hope better than Jonestown. For others, I hope they get the concentrated stuff at the bottom of the pitcher.

I'm also amused by this.

Those that blindly attributed any death to Covid, now frantically searching for possible alternative causes of deaths that follow vaccinations. Of course, the opposite is true where those that refused to acknowledge people were dying of Covid now see vaccines as a death injection.

We've done a full 180.

Well I have already mentioned that I knew someone that got the shot, had several strokes soon afterwards, ended up in the hospital for about 5 weeks until he died. That is not me hearing about it from joe's cousin's barber or reading it online.. that is info from the family of the man that is now no longer living. Now I admit these situations are rare but for some reason the media is avoiding them like the plague.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Well I have already mentioned that I knew someone that got the shot, had several strokes soon afterwards, ended up in the hospital for about 5 weeks until he died. That is not me hearing about it from joe's cousin's barber or reading it online.. that is info from the family of the man that is now no longer living. Now I admit these situations are rare but for some reason the media is avoiding them like the plague.
maybe because they’re rare?

I mean yeah it’s not exactly a surprise that fat people are more likely to die from... well just about anything. The problem was the morons like bleed who would come on here and tell us that only fat people were at risk, and Covid was basically just the flu. Pretty big difference between that and a nuanced understanding of covariables that influence health outcomes when people catch Covid.

Trump supporters accusing others of being in a cult is fukkin hilarious so please don’t ever stop

The take it and dont take it crowds are hilarious equally. Both make "some" valid points. Had i not caught it and spread it to everyone in my household, i would not have taken the vax. But i did simply because i dont want to spread it. I was sick enough to know its real. But i also believe in the freedom of choice. I evaluated my personal circumstances and factored it best to take it. I will never take boosters unless i get it again, and then may not at all. I wore mask, because it was rules put in place. I did not make it a point to defy any establishments rules. I made no choices due to trump, biden, cdc, who, falci, ect.... I made my own choice. My issue all along has been the origin of this virus. More and more evidence has shown it was created in a lab. That troubles me more than who has vaxed or not. To me that sets a tone for what can happen in the future. As long as the world is focused on vaxing, it steers attention for what is the real issue in my book.

Those with severe TDS accusing others of being in a cult is so fukkin hilarious so please don't ever stop
This. Conversations / threads can go on and on, but eventually devolve into Orange Man being sucked into the conversation, regardless of whether Orange Man has any relevance to the convo / thread - derailing it.

And who are the people who bring Orange Man into a discussion where he has no relevance? Spoiler: It's basically never the "Trump Cultists" or even people who have admitted to voting for him. Why would someone who voted for DJT bring him into a conversation about a topic that in no way pertains to him?

Instead it is the incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome people, who seemingly can't think about or talk about any topic, without seeing it through the lens of Orange Man Bad.

Which is OK. I don't care. Life would just suck though, to have someone, any human that entrenched into your brain, that you can't think about or do anything in life without relating it all to this one single mediocre man, who (should have) zero impact on your life's daily actions or thoughts.

This. Conversations / threads can go on and on, but eventually devolve into Orange Man being sucked into the conversation, regardless of whether Orange Man has any relevance to the convo / thread - derailing it.

And who are the people who bring Orange Man into a discussion where he has no relevance? Spoiler: It's basically never the "Trump Cultists" or even people who have admitted to voting for him. Why would someone who voted for DJT bring him into a conversation about a topic that in no way pertains to him?

Instead it is the incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome people, who seemingly can't think about or talk about any topic, without seeing it through the lens of Orange Man Bad.

Which is OK. I don't care. Life would just suck though, to have someone, any human that entrenched into your brain, that you can't think about or do anything in life without relating it all to this one single mediocre man, who (should have) zero impact on your life's daily actions or thoughts.

/thread

Reactions: bluetoe

Mostly agree with you, but he does have a decent amount of attachment to this conversation because of his role in the process. Despite what some will admit, he did do a good job making the right moves to get this vaccine out as quick as it did. I do wonder why he doesn't promote it more than he does since he received it himself. If he actually does run in 2024, it would certainly make sense for him to promote the vaccine that was developed under his watch.

I mean yeah it’s not exactly a surprise that fat people are more likely to die from... well just about anything. The problem was the morons like bleed who would come on here and tell us that only fat people were at risk, and Covid was basically just the flu. Pretty big difference between that and a nuanced understanding of covariables that influence health outcomes when people catch Covid.

Trump supporters accusing others of being in a cult is fukkin hilarious so please don’t ever stop
if supporting any alternative to Harris/Biden is cultish, sign me up. Is the sgt. at arms position open?

On the other hand, the side that hasn't stopped talking about Trump even though he is long out of office would seem to me to be the most cultishly obsessed group. If you don't agree with that simple bit of logic, you might be in a cult.

maybe because they’re rare?
'man bites dog' is rare, and that's exactly what the press historically has jumped on with both feet. That's the actual journalistic punchline to the question of what sort of story journalists look for.

Plane crashes are rare. When was the last time you read about a plane that did NOT crash?

Rare isn't the answer, so let's look for another explanation.

If he actually does run in 2024, it would certainly make sense for him to promote the vaccine that was developed under his watch.
NFW is DJT running in 2024. Or if he does run, no way should he get the R endorsement. If the Rs can do no better than DJT as a candidate in 2024, 78 years old, tons of baggage, not that intelligent or competent, (rightly or wrongly) hated by half the nation....

the R party should be taken out behind the barn - put a bullet in it.

NFW is DJT running in 2024. Or if he does run, no way should he get the R endorsement. If the Rs can do no better than DJT as a candidate in 2024, 78 years old, tons of baggage, not that intelligent or competent, (rightly or wrongly) hated by half the nation....

the R party should be taken out behind the barn - put a bullet in it.
I agree that he isn't running, but it would certainly help him if he is actually thinking about it. It would probably help out his legacy as well. It won't ever go down as being good, but it would at least put something in the pro column and I think he cares about his legacy more than most. What's probably happening is he has people around him giving him bad advice. That's happened a lot during the last 5 years.

Reactions: Heelicious
The take it and dont take it crowds are hilarious equally. Both make "some" valid points. Had i not caught it and spread it to everyone in my household, i would not have taken the vax. But i did simply because i dont want to spread it. I was sick enough to know its real. But i also believe in the freedom of choice. I evaluated my personal circumstances and factored it best to take it. I will never take boosters unless i get it again, and then may not at all. I wore mask, because it was rules put in place. I did not make it a point to defy any establishments rules. I made no choices due to trump, biden, cdc, who, falci, ect.... I made my own choice. My issue all along has been the origin of this virus. More and more evidence has shown it was created in a lab. That troubles me more than who has vaxed or not. To me that sets a tone for what can happen in the future. As long as the world is focused on vaxing, it steers attention for what is the real issue in my book.
So, the real issue is verifying the origin... which will never happen. But, let's say it could happen, or could be identified. Let's go with 2 options.

1) A wet market worker got sick, and he was sent to the Wuhan facility, and then it got out into Chinese public and spread.

2) A Wuhan lab was working on a virus that could create havoc, like it has, and was purposely released into the public.

Pick one, or pick both, and tell me what is supposed to happen after that. We'll never know for sure. So, then what? How do we, and the rest of the world, force China to "pay" for this?

Now, go back to the 1918 Pandemic; We know that the first wave of the 1918 Influenza originated from a pig into a human in rural Kansas in early 1918. America's eagerness to get troops to France in WWI spread it into the US, and then spread it to Europe. The US Military knew full well that there was a disease that was killing many soldiers inside the USA, and it was spreading wherever the troops went. They put them on boats and many died along the way, and delivered it to Europe where it gained strength and the 2nd version became wicked-ass lethal! Is the USA to blame for that? Is there some kind of retro-penance to be paid if we can impose something on China now? Many pandemics have originated out of Asia. The Covid Delta variant originated in India. We DO know that. Should India be held accountable somehow?

Is that the real issue?

So, the real issue is verifying the origin... which will never happen. But, let's say it could happen, or could be identified. Let's go with 2 options.

1) A wet market worker got sick, and he was sent to the Wuhan facility, and then it got out into Chinese public and spread.

2) A Wuhan lab was working on a virus that could create havoc, like it has, and was purposely released into the public.

Pick one, or pick both, and tell me what is supposed to happen after that. We'll never know for sure. So, then what? How do we, and the rest of the world, force China to "pay" for this?

Now, go back to the 1918 Pandemic; We know that the first wave of the 1918 Influenza originated from a pig into a human in rural Kansas in early 1918. America's eagerness to get troops to France in WWI spread it into the US, and then spread it to Europe. The US Military knew full well that there was a disease that was killing many soldiers inside the USA, and it was spreading wherever the troops went. They put them on boats and many died along the way, and delivered it to Europe where it gained strength and the 2nd version became wicked-ass lethal! Is the USA to blame for that? Is there some kind of retro-penance to be paid if we can impose something on China now? Many pandemics have originated out of Asia. The Covid Delta variant originated in India. We DO know that. Should India be held accountable somehow?

Is that the real issue?
How would you honestly feel if china developed this virus? Is it worth getting to the bottom of the story? Is China brave enough to decimate a worlds population for their own interests? I think it deserves a strong look. As for varients, that can fall back on point A. If it was a fluke, and truely came from a bat eating moron, then research ways to keep it from happening again. But if found to be weaponized, or an attempt at researching it, i hope someone with much bigger balls than you decides how to handle it.

Reactions: Heelicious

well according to AARP, 95% of deaths were of people over 50.

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2020/coronavirus-deaths-older-adults.html

That's pretty straightforward, no nuanced understanding of covariables necessary. I'd say he sort of has a point about the covariables.

Is that the real issue?
"Now, go back to the 1918 Pandemic; We know that the first wave of the 1918 Influenza originated from a pig into a human in rural Kansas in early 1918."

wait, what?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-commemoration/1918-pandemic-history.htm

"The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin."

Avian. That's birds, right? Guess it gives new meaning to the expression 'when pigs fly'.

How would you honestly feel if china developed this virus? Is it worth getting to the bottom of the story? Is China brave enough to decimate a worlds population for their own interests? I think it deserves a strong look. As for varients, that can fall back on point A. If it was a fluke, and truely came from a bat eating moron, then research ways to keep it from happening again. But if found to be weaponized, or an attempt at researching it, i hope someone with much bigger balls than you decides how to handle it.
If it could somehow be PROVEN- without any doubt- that it was malicious and intentional, then I'd have to believe that there would be a global contempt against the CCP, their government institutions, etc.. And, the backlash on Chinese people everywhere would be pretty bad. But, I really don't know how it would ever be "settled." It's all speculation because, in my opinion, it's impossible to ever prove it. The people in the CCP that stand to gain-or-lose the most are never going to admit to it, and will probably make sure their tracks are covered. And, they are so powerful, now, that there's not a whole lot that could be done to them if it could be proven.

Those wet markets are filthy germ farms. But, America (and many western countries) have some pretty disgusting methods for maintaining the food supplies. Look at the chicken farms in America. The way that pigs and cattle are slaughtered. It shouldn't be too much of a shock when viruses jump from traumatized animals into humans. When you really get down to it, humans sorta ask for everything they get.

"Now, go back to the 1918 Pandemic; We know that the first wave of the 1918 Influenza originated from a pig into a human in rural Kansas in early 1918."

wait, what?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-commemoration/1918-pandemic-history.htm

"The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin."

Avian. That's birds, right? Guess it gives new meaning to the expression 'when pigs fly'.
Sorry... my bad. Mea culpa. I meant from birds/avian. In Haskell County Kansas was from sick pigs, and chickens from the very first wave.

Reactions: bluetoe
I think our pig farms and chicken houses are by far cleaner. Both are filthy animals and our largest meat sources. But bats?

All i could see in retaliation is shutting them down by trade methods. It would hurt the world economy, but isnt it already suffering. Acres of new vehicles to be sold, but held back by Chinese parts. I know that fire took out a facility, but there seems to be alot of smoke coming from China

I think our pig farms and chicken houses are by far cleaner. Both are filthy animals and our largest meat sources. But bats?

All i could see in retaliation is shutting them down by trade methods. It would hurt the world economy, but isnt it already suffering. Acres of new vehicles to be sold, but held back by Chinese parts. I know that fire took out a facility, but there seems to be alot of smoke coming from China
I dunno if it was a bat or what. And, to my mind, bats, pigs, rattlesnakes, snails, possums, whatever... you're eating other animals. Saying bats are "worse than" pigs is just because you're used to eating pork. "Sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know cuz I'd never eat the filthy mutherfvcker." You've seen swine, I'm sure. They live in filth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT