ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Oh, and we need medical staff that isn't comprised of paranoid nurses, desperately clinging to propaganda to the point where they quit their jobs.

ETA: I'm trying to find evidence of 340 nurses quitting at DMC, but so far, I can't seem to find anything to corroborate your comment.
demonic entities at duke aren’t just k and his assistant coaches

Reactions: blazers
Or how about they just treat sick people like they're paid to do? Sounds weird but I promise that's how it's supposed to be.
I'm not endorsing mandatory vaccinations. But, if you are in the medical field, especially now, and you're quitting because you're afraid of a vaccine? Then, you were in the wrong profession to begin with.

I'm not endorsing mandatory vaccinations. But, if you are in the medical field, especially now, and you're quitting because you're afraid of a vaccine? Then, you were in the wrong profession to begin with.

Ok. I don’t really care why they’re quitting or your commentary about it.

someone please explain this to me. If I contact a virus, (or bacteria) that is mainly transmitted through the air, my body's immune system will respond and begin trying to ward off the virus' spread inside me. If my immune response is strong enough, and the viral attack isn't overwhelming in numbers, I might never know I was invaded....a situation that occurs constantly, because we are constantly in contact with pathogens. OR, I might suffer some symptoms before the pathogen is eliminated (some of which are from the pathogen and some from my immune response). OR, I might get a full blown debilitating sickness which either my immune system eventually overcomes, or which requires medical aid.

I know that with some infections, I might be considered non-contagious even though I'm still suffering. My question is when am I NOT contagious up to that point? And, If I have successfully fought off the invader without ever feeling any symptoms, won't I still test positive for antibodies? Am I considered to have had Covid just on the basis of antibodies being present when in actuality I successfully fought off an infection? It seems to me that with colds and flu and I assume other airborne diseases, we spread a lot of sickness around without getting sick ourselves. Is this wrong, and if not, isn't Covid spreading in the same manner? If that isn't wrong, you could be vaxxed or have built your own immunity and still be a transmitter by picking up and immediately expelling fresh pathogens.
I think yes to all that, but your last sentence isn't clear.

By "picking up" you mean you inhale enough load that your body actually contracts the disease (breakthru).
Yes, if vaxxed, if you inhale enough of a sicko's breath, your body could contract the disease (breakthru), be asymptomatic and be a spreader.

People have different immune systems (reactions) due to age, health, genetics, past diseases... everything. So some need more viral load to actually contract the disease than others (regardless of symptoms).

Cell size, shape & structure and characteristics are very different in each disease. Some small enough to be airborne, some aren't. Some die almost immediately outside the human body, some live on surfaces for hours. Some shaped in a manner making them more clingy. This is the case with Delta "It latches on more tightly to the host receptor, so transmission from person to person becomes much easier".

Some diseases might result in very little "viral load" (cell count) regardless of severity of symptoms, while in others the amt of viral load is directly related to symptoms.

Lots of permutations, so i think this is why with some diseases you are more contagious while symptomatic, but others that isn't the case.

i'm only stating what the Director of the CDC stated recently: the vaxx helps prevent severe illness and/or death but it does not prevent transmission. (which was, originally, the primary reason to get the vaxx ... turned out to be MORE lies/misinformation from the CDC)
context matters. She's referring to people that have contracted the illness via breakthru.

No question is stupid, Stupid. Maher is a pompous ass who thinks he knows everything. Fitton is totally biased but he requests FOI information that is in fact factual information.
What's stupid is you trying to correlate Bill Maher with Tom Fitton. It's apples to cinder blocks.

Jesus is fervently opposed to organized religion. You must be talking to the wrong Jesus, again.

No. I got the right one. Or maybe I don’t. But the one I got is giving me what I need so I guess I don’t care - afterlife, answering my prayers and the freedom to look down on you. I’m good.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
I think yes to all that, but your last sentence isn't clear.

By "picking up" you mean you inhale enough load that your body actually contracts the disease (breakthru).
Yes, if vaxxed, if you inhale enough of a sicko's breath, your body could contract the disease, be asymptomatic and be a spreader.

People have different immune systems (reactions) due to age, health, genetics, past diseases... everything. So some need more viral load to actually contract the disease than others (regardless of symptoms).

Cell size, shape & structure and characteristics are very different in each disease. Some small enough to be airborne, some aren't. Some die almost immediately outside the human body, some live on surfaces for hours. Some shaped in a manner making them more clingy. This is the case with Delta "It latches on more tightly to the host receptor, so transmission from person to person becomes much easier".

Some diseases might result in very little "viral load" (cell count) regardless of severity of symptoms, while in others the amt of viral load is directly related to symptoms.

Lots of permutations, so i think this is why with some diseases you are more contagious while symptomatic, but others that isn't the case.
no, I said 'pick up and immediately expel fresh pathogens' (as opposed to ones that are derived from an actual infection)'; and that is at the root of my question....if I inhale a load of pathogens, can't I turn around and deliver those pathogens to another individual WITHOUT actually having an infection myself? Assuming that to be a yes, and if there are antibodies in my system from a previous encounter, how is it determined that I passed the sickness on from a present infection?

if I inhale a load of pathogens, can't I turn around and deliver those pathogens to another individual WITHOUT actually having an infection myself?
No, you'd need to have an infection to produce.

Your body won't start producing viral load unless you actually contract the illness (you have a viral infection), symptom or no symptom.

Maybe you inhale stuff and nothing happens at all... not enough viral cells actually attached to your bodies receptors to be a blip on the radar. Maybe you inhale a ton and plenty attach but your immune system's T-cells, interferons, antibodies and all that shit quickly staves off any chance of large or spreading infection in your body. In both of these cases you aren't going to have much or any viral load in your nose/throat.

But if your body's immune system doesn't do a great job of fighting infection, then you'll be producing the cells, enough that you might pass them on. This is regardless of whether or not the infection makes you feel symptoms.

your immune system's T-cells, interferons, antibodies and all that shit quickly staves off any chance of large or spreading infection in your body.
You'll work on "all that shit" when your patients show up, right? I don't want you to have to learn that the hard way, like me.

if there are antibodies in my system from a previous encounter, how is it determined that I passed the sickness on from a present infection?
Antibodies would just mean that you had an infection or a vaccine (which actually did what Bill Gates claims it does).

I don't know the answer to the question about transmission likelihood of a vaxed person who later has an infection that really is being asked. However, I can put it in context I think. The CDC director's statement that bleed and others are referencing was provided as part of their justification of the mask mandate reversal. They changed their policy and had to justify it. This would seem to be a contradiction of the other cited data for getting a vax.

It's just a little of wanting it both ways. If vax stops transmission by a person who has a breakthrough (known, unknown, tested, not tested - it doesn't matter), it's one of the very good reasons to get vaxxed. BUT, it would also mean no need for masking. If it doesn't stop it, it removes one of the arguments for vaxing.

And, just for full disclosure, I say all that having been fully vaxed as early as they'd let me (as has everyone in my family except for one niece who had a confirmed case).

I don't know the answer to the question about transmission likelihood of a vaxed person who later has an infection that really is being asked. However, I can put it in context I think. The CDC director's statement that bleed and others are referencing was provided as part of their justification of the mask mandate reversal. They changed their policy and had to justify it. This would seem to be a contradiction of the other cited data for getting a vax.

It's just a little of wanting it both ways. If vax stops transmission by a person who has a breakthrough (known, unknown, tested, not tested - it doesn't matter), it's one of the very good reasons to get vaxxed. BUT, it would also mean no need for masking. If it doesn't stop it, it removes one of the arguments for vaxing.

And, just for full disclosure, I say all that having been fully vaxed as early as they'd let me (as has everyone in my family except for one niece who had a confirmed case).

Knowing that breakthru can happen and a breakthru person can spread, it makes sense for people to be more careful (mask) if they're around old folks and unvaccinated people (kids).

Reactions: gteeitup
Antibodies would just mean that you had an infection or a vaccine (which actually did what Bill Gates claims it does).
ok, so now that you've told me what I already said I knew, how would you feel about answering the actual question?

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
He's not actually a doctor but he dated a black doctor once.

Diamond_Jackson%2C_AC_Cream%2C_Saphira_at_Internext_convention_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT