ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

I’ll post whatever I please. Please resist the urge to censor me cause you’re mad about being called out for your mock outrage and hypocrisy

OIP.jTVrPhRrsRhDwrE49qbwKQHaEK

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
There's a new variant in the making. It's called Mu. Plus 2 FDA officials have resigned due to the gubment pressing the booster without FDA approval. That's all I got.

That's not really enough to set my hair on fire. You got any other grim news regarding COVID you can feed me? I want it. I need it.

So do you think there would be less damage to our country if we hadn’t tried to slow the spread of the virus and just let it naturally run it’s course?
I didn't say I would just let it naturally run its course. I indicated I wouldn't go completely apeshit over it, understanding that 1) death is part of life, and 2) our life as a country also needs to be nurtured and protected.

I didn't say I would just let it naturally run its course. I indicated I wouldn't go completely apeshit over it, understanding that 1) death is part of life, and 2) our life as a country also needs to be nurtured and protected.
Okay fair enough. What would you have done differently?

For someone that doesn’t care you sure care a lot. Do you need affirmation or something to help you deal with your guilt?

Don’t be hatin’.

I know I’m late and you were in on the ground floor, but I have seen the error of my ways and I want to do right by my masters. I have a lot of freaking out to catch up on. I doubt I can pull even with you but I’m going to try. So please, don’t forget to include me in future hysteria sessions with the rest of your flock.

Don’t be hatin’.

I know I’m late and you were in on the ground floor, but I have seen the error of my ways and I want to do right by my masters. I have a lot of freaking out to catch up on. I doubt I can pull even with you but I’m going to try. So please, don’t forget to include me in future hysteria sessions with the rest of your flock.
Pretty funny that calling out someone for lying about cdc statements is considered “freaking out”. Wouldn’t the person lying and anyone defending him be the ones “freaking out”? Seems so to me. And if you want hysteria just consider the fact that delusional psychopaths claim the virus was planned to defeat trump. Now THATS hysteria.

Pretty funny that calling out someone for lying about cdc statements is considered “freaking out”. Wouldn’t the person lying and anyone defending him be the ones “freaking out”? Seems so to me. And if you want hysteria just consider the fact that delusional psychopaths claim the virus was planned to defeat trump. Now THATS hysteria.
After the election, you won't hear anything about it.

I'm proud of you. You managed to write a whole poast without using your abbreviated version of the f word.

As for your comment, Scott (@bleeduncblue) poast here a couple times per week and usually in a light-hearted way. He might throw a shot at the sheeple here every now and then but typically doesn't go off the rails. It would be hard to argue that Bleed's infrequent poasting and mostly noncombative comments are characterized as "freaking out" while your comments read like they were written by an angry teen with red face and steam coming out of his ears are sound and rational.

Okay fair enough. What would you have done differently?
I would not have hamstrung the economy so badly with such highly restrictive mandatory closures and stay-at-home edicts, and I would not have de-incentivized the work force so strongly to the tune of how many trillions of dollars now? And still counting?

I ran my service company from the inception of this deal with the only nod to Covid being that my people were required to wear masks while inside a customer's home. One employee got the bug and he breezed through it and was back at work in little more than a week.

I am compromised and an employee in the office was compromised, and we didn't wear masks in each other's presence, although I asked my field employees to wear a mask when they were around him; and I only wore a mask in public when I was forced to. The office employee eventually started working from home voluntarily, but came back. We had no problems but I was prepared to face the worst, and I realize that without the restrictions there would have been more consequences. So be it.

I'm proud of you. You managed to write a whole poast without using your abbreviated version of the f word.

As for your comment, Scott (@bleeduncblue) poast here a couple times per week and usually in a light-hearted way. He might throw a shot at the sheeple here every now and then but typically doesn't go off the rails. It would be hard to argue that Bleed's infrequent poasting and mostly noncombative comments are characterized as "freaking out" while your comments read like they were written by an angry teen with red face and steam coming out of his ears are sound and rational.
Bahahaha that’s fuking….oh i’m fuking sorry for saying it again….fuking hilarious considering how many times you’ve totally shit the bed and threatened people in here. Something I’ve never done. We’re talking Total melt downs with rage posting where you can just about literally hear you pounding your keyboard while fighting back tears. We can revisit them any time you like and see what “freaking out” really looks like. Here’s a hint, most were in the weeks after the election. You remember…the one you guaranteed a landslide victory for what’s his name. Then when it didn’t happen whined about cheating like a ky fan. Oh but you were sound and rational doing it I’m sure. (Cough).
As for @bleeduncblue he still hasn’t provided proof to back up his absurd claim. I guess he was lightheartedly non combatively full of shit.

Last edited:
Bahahaha that’s fuking….oh i’m fuking sorry for saying it again….fuking hilarious considering how many times you’ve totally shit the bed and threatened people in here. Something I’ve never done. We’re talking Total melt downs with rage posting where you can just about literally hear you pounding your keyboard while fighting back tears. We can revisit them any time you like and see what “freaking out” really looks like. Here’s a hint, most were in the weeks after the election. You remember…the one you guaranteed a landslide victory for what’s his name. Then when it didn’t happen whined about cheating like a ky fan. Oh but you were sound and rational doing it I’m sure. (Cough).
As for @bleeduncblue he still hasn’t provided proof to back up his absurd claim. I guess he was lightheartedly non combatively full of shit.

What are you still going on about? That beef we had this morning? Geeze dude, let it fuking go. That was so 5 hours ago.

But yeah, I would kind of like to see the poasts of mine you're referring to regarding the meltdown after the election. Or just direct me to where I could find that.

Maybe I can find him on facebook

A sleeping giant? Uh oh!

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny! She's a winner! And, by winner, I mean a quack.

You know, in a Darwinistic kind of way, there is a depopulation mechanism happenng.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
There's a new variant in the making. It's called Mu. Plus 2 FDA officials have resigned due to the gubment pressing the booster without FDA approval. That's all I got.

Several reports have said this variant may be vaccine resistance. Wait until the pro-vaxxers hear about that piece of information.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Several reports have said this variant may be vaccine resistance. Wait until the pro-vaxxers hear about that piece of information.
There is one brewing in South Africa, and other countries. C.1.2, I think it's called. Sounds like a lot of fun.

This source says "No big deal":

This one is not as optimistic:

There is one brewing in South Africa, and other countries. C.1.2, I think it's called. Sounds like a lot of fun.

This source says "No big deal":

This one is not as optimistic:

Now just to be clear.. I would NOT be happy to hear it is vaccine resistance. Only saying if it is those that have been all in on the vaccine will be in full fledged panic mode.. in overdrive no less... hyper speed.

After the election, you won't hear anything about it.
Well, that's obviously way off base on that prediction if that was the claim (although I wished it was correct because it would mean that any crisis related to it had actually passed).

And while covid/delta/lamda/mu is still with us, there IS a clearly different approach about what or how we hear about it after the election thanks to the msm. If nothing else, where are the endless scrolls at the bottom of the screen showing the death totals state by state and nationally? Shouldn't there be a scroll showing deaths BB and AB? If the election went the other way, it is hard to believe that this type of info wouldn't still be getting jammed into our eyeballs 24/7/365.

There are MORE than TWICE as many people in the hospital with covid this Labor Day than last Labor Day.

Vaccine/ covid shot is the answer.

Last Labor Day no vaccine/covid shot was available.

2 + 2 = 5

Reactions: Heelicious
There are MORE than TWICE as many people in the hospital with covid this Labor Day than last Labor Day.

2 + 2 = 5

It's easily explainable. 46% of the American population still isn't vaxxed. The delta variant is far more contagious than the original strain. It's slicing through the unprotected portion of the population like butter. Also last summer more people were social distancing and far more hesitant to leave their homes.

I think this will be the last major nationwide variant. You combine all the people who've had it and the people who got the shot, it's going to run out of places to go.

I think this will be the last major nationwide variant. You combine all the people who've had it and the people who got the shot, it's going to run out of places to go.
I think this thing is going to end up being more like the flu. It will become less deadly than it is now, but eventually you'll end up getting your flu and covid shot every year. Maybe they can figure out a way to combine it into one shot to make it more convenient.

I think this thing is going to end up being more like the flu. It will become less deadly than it is now, but eventually you'll end up getting your flu and covid shot every year. Maybe they can figure out a way to combine it into one shot to make it more convenient.

I am of the same opinion. I just wish we could start treating this as something we will have to live with as opposed to freaking out every time someone tests positive.

It's easily explainable. 46% of the American population still isn't vaxxed. Th

nope. That's not it. If you're on Twitter, check out a post from PoliMath (@politicalmath) today. Compares states of HI and TX. HI is for all intents and purposes fully vaccinated. 99.9% of 65+ years old vaxxed. Only 13% of anyone over 12 years old unvaxxed.

TX has 31% of those over age 12 unvaxxed.

The infection rate charts look nearly identical for TX and HI over time including up through end of August 2021.

This is not to say people should not get vaxxed, the thread states clearly that getting vaxxed does help prevent / reduce hospitalizations, severity of symptoms, deaths....

but the vaccinations haven't really impacted infections, cases, spread.

Which just supports what you and others have said, that getting vaxxed is a good idea to prevent getting really sick, especially for those who are high risk. But the US / other countries are going to need to recalibrate. Not think that "if we just got 100% vaxx rate (or even 90% vaxx rate - both are not realistic expectations) -we'd have no more infections, cases, hospitalizations, deaths." That has statistically proven to be untrue.

The best path IMO is to encourage vaccinations and to educate society on how to live with the existence of the virus, get on with living life.... not act like its a crippling plague, where we can't move on with normal life until it is eradicated. It never will be, just like the common cold or the flu.

Like you said, it should be treated much like the flu going forward, IMO.

It's easily explainable. 46% of the American population still isn't vaxxed. The delta variant is far more contagious than the original strain. It's slicing through the unprotected portion of the population like butter. Also last summer more people were social distancing and far more hesitant to leave their homes.

I agree that people were not out and about ike they are now but I would think with the number that has had the shot then it would be at LEAST close to a break even.

Finally a huge, randomized control trial on masks. 340,000 people in Bangladesh. Basically shows cloth masks are pretty weak. Surgical had an effect though, despite how much "outdoors" and ventilated the lifestyle is in Bangladesh.

2 + 2 = 5
That was a few months before we were "rounding the curve."

Death panels have begun in heavily under vaccinated Idaho. Feel bad for those healthcare workers. Treating the stupid must be frustrating.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Death panels have begun in heavily under vaccinated Idaho. Feel bad for those healthcare workers. Treating the stupid must be frustrating.
"getting on with life" via death panels! Nothing to freak out about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT