ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

21 yr old "experienced a medical emergency" and could not be resuscitated by first responders.

Shouldn't this post be on the "random death with context" thread?

Or did you share the link here on the coronavirus thread because you think this kid had gotten coronavirus in the past 2 yrs and it led to some illness?
Most likely it's the vax. That's why all these young, healthy people are dropping dead or having to be hospitalized. The massive outbreak of heart disease and inflammation of young people, even children, and youngish (non-elderly) isn't normal Pfizer knows this too as higher ups have been caught on tape.

As far as any one case, unless there are autopsies and people willing to disclose what happened, it's hard to say. That's why our public health officials aren't pushing for those autopsies like they normally would,
But this is just one way the jab kills. Perhaps the foremost oncologist in the UK, who used to be pro-jab, has now publicly called for removing the shots from the market entirely. Says they are causing a massive outbreak in cancers and deaths.

Why won't you properly stay vaccinated? Your claim is only cult people don't take the jab and yet you yourself will not.
No... that's not my "claim" at all. My claim... pages and pages ago (bleed is days behind)... was, and is (and, here in more embellished detail) that Trump disciples are pissed off that the election was stolen and they blame the steal/loss... IN PART... because of the Covid 19 Plandemic, Scamdemic, that was created intentionally. And they throw nonsense shade and conspiracy confirmation bias on the disease and its vaccines at every turn... like they have a lingering resentment toward it and everything associated with it. The Plandemic was just another element of the Marxist Democrats to cheat Trump out of his victory and "control the sheep." Your entire participation in this thread illustrates that precise paranoid behavior to a tee!

If bleed's claim is there are NOT millions and millions of delusional Trump cultists, like yourself, that's fine. I hope he's right!

Most likely it's the vax. That's why all these young, healthy people are dropping dead or having to be hospitalized.
giphy.gif

Most likely it's the vax. That's why all these young, healthy people are dropping dead or having to be hospitalized. The massive outbreak of heart disease and inflammation of young people, even children, and youngish (non-elderly) isn't normal Pfizer knows this too as higher ups have been caught on tape.

As far as any one case, unless there are autopsies and people willing to disclose what happened, it's hard to say. That's why our public health officials aren't pushing for those autopsies like they normally would,
But this is just one way the jab kills. Perhaps the foremost oncologist in the UK, who used to be pro-jab, has now publicly called for removing the shots from the market entirely. Says they are causing a massive outbreak in cancers and deaths.
You are so fvcking far gone, there's literally no helping at this point. You're just flat-out delusional.

Reactions: tarheel0910
they blame the steal/loss... IN PART... because of the Covid 19 Plandemic, Scamdemic, that was created intentionally.
So, there is a ton to unpack there and I don't think you meant to conflate it all together. First, it is pretty much conceded by most that covid did in fact cause trump to lose or was a huge factor in trump losing the election. Things were rolling by most people's perceptions and covid completely pulled the rug out from under him. No way Joe beats him from the basement if covid doesn't come along. Life's a bitch sometimes.

There is also the factor that many officials took advantage of all the special governmental interventions in instituting new rules and restrictions during covid responses. This included flat out changing some of the election rules and improper use of mailings, drop boxes, etc. Many of these things have been confirmed in subsequent litigation. Whether or not any of these things caused the election to be "stolen" or otherwise manipulated is the debate, but I am one that remains in the camp of extreme skepticism. Trump suffered from about the worst timing imaginable. We will never know and he should sing the song and Let It Go.

I think that orange and his people were idiots for letting this type of stuff happen in the first place and should have stopped it at the time rather than bitching about it later. Them's the breaks. The topic of boosters at this point is a whole 'nother matter.

Reactions: randman1
So, there is a ton to unpack there and I don't think you meant to conflate it all together. First, it is pretty much conceded by most that covid did in fact cause trump to lose or was a huge factor in trump losing the election. Things were rolling by most people's perceptions and covid completely pulled the rug out from under him. No way Joe beats him from the basement if covid doesn't come along. Life's a bitch sometimes.

There is also the factor that many officials took advantage of all the special governmental interventions in instituting new rules and restrictions during covid responses. This included flat out changing some of the election rules and improper use of mailings, drop boxes, etc. Many of these things have been confirmed in subsequent litigation. Whether or not any of these things caused the election to be "stolen" or otherwise manipulated is the debate, but I am one that remains in the camp of extreme skepticism. Trump suffered from about the worst timing imaginable. We will never know and he should sing the song and Let It Go.

I think that orange and his people were idiots for letting this type of stuff happen in the first place and should have stopped it at the time rather than bitching about it later. Them's the breaks. The topic of boosters at this point is a whole 'nother matter.
Covid-19 did not cause Trump to lose the election. HIS RESPONSE TO IT cost him the election. He never addressed it rationally, he pretended it wasn't even happening and when it became obvious that wasn't working, it was too late. And, I'm being as brief as possible with that summation.

Regardless, his devoted cult followers took it personal and have been subverting everything related to it ever since.

Covid-19 did not cause Trump to lose the election. HIS RESPONSE TO IT cost him the election. He never addressed it rationally, he pretended it wasn't even happening and when it became obvious that wasn't working, it was too late. And, I'm being as brief as possible with that summation.

Regardless, his devoted cult followers took it personal and have been subverting everything related to it ever since.
I guess we can agree to disagree. You may have been upset with his response, but I hate to point this out, no response was going to solve covid because no one in the world was immune to it and its impact. Covid clearly caused him to lose the election. Play semantics all you want.

What’s the worst case scenario of Trump stays in office and continues to manage COVID the way he wants?

(This should be good, y’all)

What’s the worst case scenario of Trump stays in office and continues to manage COVID the way he wants?

(This should be good, y’all)
Well, it's been over two years and I swear that I remember basement joe telling me that he was gonna solve the pandemic and kick covid's ass. Then, today, he does this (even used a cnbc link to make certain people happy, lol):

I guess we can agree to disagree. You may have been upset with his response, but I hate to point this out, no response was going to solve covid because no one in the world was immune to it and its impact. Covid clearly caused him to lose the election. Play semantics all you want.
It was a formidable issue to have to deal with. But, he was in office, and he was on the losing end of it. I'm not upset with his response. I just know that his response contributed to him losing the election. Not to mention the severity and the toll it took up to that point.

Well, it's been over two years and I swear that I remember basement joe telling me that he was gonna solve the pandemic and kick covid's ass. Then, today, he does this (even used a cnbc link to make certain people happy, lol):

And this is why I don't get any more of the damn vaccinations. They don't know what the hell they're doing. And I'm not going to keep getting stuck with a shot every six weeks. My immune system is pretty good.

It was a formidable issue to have to deal with. But, he was in office, and he was on the losing end of it. I'm not upset with his response. I just know that his response contributed to him losing the election. Not to mention the severity and the toll it took up to that point.

If the media didn’t demonize his response, his response would have largely been accepted by the masses and he would have won re-election.

There you go... Blame the media. Don't take blame for it yourself, just like mushroom dick Donald.

So you just said you didn’t have a problem with his response. I didn’t either. We could take a small poll here and try to make some conclusions to show that the media clearly impacted the election by carrying water for the Dems.

Have you been under a rock?

If the media didn’t demonize his response, his response would have largely been accepted by the masses and he would have won re-election.
Not that you are wrong, as the media would always have taken the opposite position of anything he had done, but my issues are with the politicians who were against him and that aren't held accountable. It's comical that trump gets blamed for people not taking the shot when he got one, told people to get it and was subsequently attacked by Kamala et al about his vax program. Trump's shot bad. Biden's shot good. Seems inconsistent to me when it's the same shot.

And this is why I don't get any more of the damn vaccinations. They don't know what the hell they're doing. And I'm not going to keep getting stuck with a shot every six weeks. My immune system is pretty good.
I think this is a huge part of many peoples' objections. They have contradicted themselves and moved the ball so many times that all credibility is lost. Yet, this is all the fault of trump yahoos failing to get the shots.

Not that you are wrong, as the media would always have taken the opposite position of anything he had done, but my issues are with the politicians who were against him and that aren't held accountable. It's comical that trump gets blamed for people not taking the shot when he got one, told people to get it and was subsequently attacked by Kamala et al about his vax program. Trump's shot bad. Biden's shot good. Seems inconsistent to me when it's the same shot.

Trump, who I like, told me to get the shot. I did not. Am I a Trump cult guy or not? The left can’t even keep their own bitching and complaining consistent.

So you just said you didn’t have a problem with his response. I didn’t either. We could take a small poll here and try to make some conclusions to show that the media clearly impacted the election by carrying water for the Dems.

Have you been under a rock?
I didn't personally give a s*** one way or the other about his response. I wouldn't follow his advice for anything. And I didn't need the media's opinion about him either. I knew he was the first class fvckup 30 years ago.

I think this is a huge part of many peoples' objections. They have contradicted themselves and moved the ball so many times that all credibility is lost. Yet, this is all the fault of trump yahoos failing to get the shots.
When it was pitched to me that vaccinations would help put the thing in the rear view mirror, that's when I considered it. Now that it's just going to be a part of life for eternity, I don't care anymore about vaccinations. I don't get flu shots either. However I am seriously considering getting the shingles vaccination.

I didn't personally give a s*** one way or the other about his response. I wouldn't follow his advice for anything. And I didn't need the media's opinion about him either. I knew he was the first class fvckup 30 years ago.

Do you follow other Presidents’ advice?

Facts and data:

"
  • The COVID jabbed are now dying in greater numbers than the unjabbed — so much so that it has driven down the overall life expectancy in the U.S. by nearly three years
  • Across the world, excess mortality has dramatically risen since the rollout of the jabs. If they were beneficial, you’d expect excess mortality to drop. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology
  • Most COVID-19 related deaths are also occurring among the fully jabbed and boosted"

No... that's not my "claim" at all. My claim... pages and pages ago (bleed is days behind)... was, and is (and, here in more embellished detail) that Trump disciples are pissed off that the election was stolen and they blame the steal/loss... IN PART... because of the Covid 19 Plandemic, Scamdemic, that was created intentionally. And they throw nonsense shade and conspiracy confirmation bias on the disease and its vaccines at every turn... like they have a lingering resentment toward it and everything associated with it. The Plandemic was just another element of the Marxist Democrats to cheat Trump out of his victory and "control the sheep." Your entire participation in this thread illustrates that precise paranoid behavior to a tee!

If bleed's claim is there are NOT millions and millions of delusional Trump cultists, like yourself, that's fine. I hope he's right!
You are a total hypocrite who acts like a cult man based on your own standards of judgement. Otherwise, you'd be lining up for the "safe and effective" boosters since your previous shots are now useless, and you'd be taking them every 2-6 months like a good lemming because only cult people refused the jab.

As far as the plandemic, everyone with a brain knows it was. Otherwise, why would you do gain of function research in Wuhan, China? Why would you take your bioweapons research to China in the first place?

So whether you want to admit it to yourself, you do know this was a joint operation of Fauci and company with China or perhaps just the Deep State with China as the patsy. Either way it was a planned operation.

• Haha
You are a total hypocrite who acts like a cult man based on your own standards of judgement. Otherwise, you'd be lining up for the "safe and effective" boosters since your previous shots are now useless, and you'd be taking them every 2-6 months like a good lemming because only cult people refused the jab.

As far as the plandemic, everyone with a brain knows it was. Otherwise, why would you do gain of function research in Wuhan, China? Why would you take your bioweapons research to China in the first place?

So whether you want to admit it to yourself, you do know this was a joint operation of Fauci and company with China or perhaps just the Deep State with China as the patsy. Either way it was a planned operation.
Guilty.... I typically follow my standard of judgment.

THE DEEP STATE! Woogie-boogie-boogie!

looney.gif

And, the ocean of "data and facts" you have to prove that.

• Haha
Revisionist history. Trump HID his vax status for a very, very long time.

Nope. Where did you get such nonsense from?

Trump took the jab in January, 2021. That's the earliest he'd have been eligible for the vax since you can't take the vax for at least 90 days after taking the monoclonal antibodies.

Frankly, people should wait at least 6 months to a year even if the vaccines weren't the toxic crap that they are.

Last edited:
Well, I've never had a president give me any advice. So I guess that would be no.

Would you seek a President’s advice? If not, then why make the point to say you’d never follow Trump’s advice? I guess what I’m getting at and what you’re trying to avoid saying is that…there was no difference in how you responded to the Trump admin’s guidance on COVID than any previous admin’s guidance on anything else. Which is good and consistent. You relied on more trustworthy resources to form your own opinion and guided yourself. I commend you for that. I do and did the same. So why the hemming and hawing over Trump’s response to COVID?

Trump took the jab in January, 2021.
Correct. But as i said:

The white house REFUSED to comment on his vax status all spring. His vax status was HIDDEN til early March

Trump could've embraced the vaccine, but instead he let the anti-vax community run rampant and drag all of maga along with them.

Correct. But as i said:

The white house REFUSED to comment on his vax status all spring. His vax status was HIDDEN til early March

Trump could've embraced the vaccine, but instead he let the anti-vax community run rampant and drag all of maga along with them.
You realize Trump was not even in the White House that spring, don't you?
If he took it in January, that was contrary to medical advice or maybe he had bad advice. I took the monoclonal antibodies, and was therefore not eligible for the vaccine for at least 90 days. That means I could not legally even take the vax if I wanted to.

Of course, I never would have anyway but trying to get you up to speed on the law.

Better than 90 days would be to wait 6 months which he likely should have done even if he thought the vaccines were good. The monoclonal antibodies actually confer immunity more and for longer than the vaccines do or would have if they worked, which they do not.

But the antibody treatments are more expensive.

Frankly, I don't recall anyone thinking about whether Trump got the vaccine or when he did. He was quite vocal in bragging about it. The idea Trump promoted vaccine hesitancy is an absurd lie. I wish he had mind you.

I wish he placed Fauci into custody in January of 2020 and preceded with trials on charges of mass murder, treason, creation of weapons of mass destruction among other charges..

You realize Trump was not even in the White House that spring, don't you?
If he took it in January, that was contrary to medical advice or maybe he had bad advice. I took the monoclonal antibodies, and was therefore not eligible for the vaccine for at least 90 days. That means I could not legally even take the vax if I wanted to.

Of course, I never would have anyway but trying to get you up to speed on the law.

Better than 90 days would be to wait 6 months which he likely should have done even if he thought the vaccines were good. The monoclonal antibodies actually confer immunity more and for longer than the vaccines do or would have if they worked, which they do not.

But the antibody treatments are more expensive.

Frankly, I don't recall anyone thinking about whether Trump got the vaccine or when he did. He was quite vocal in bragging about it. The idea Trump promoted vaccine hesitancy is an absurd lie. I wish he had mind you.

I wish he placed Fauci into custody in January of 2020 and preceded with trials on charges of mass murder, treason, creation of weapons of mass destruction among other charges..
He hid his vax status from Jan til March by refusing to respond when questioned about it. I can't state that any more clearly.

About those fact checkers you guys like strum listen to.

" Facebook told an official at the Biden White House that the Big Tech company not only suppressed misinformation but took action against the “virality” of “often-true content” regarding the COVID-19 vaccines."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT