ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

You looking at this as a right now thing is short-sided, as usual. We've gone from 50 cases to 1,100 cases in the last 10 days. What's happening today doesn't matter because we can't even test people. Let's talk about this in a month when the numbers become real.

How many Americans were contaminated by swine flu from Apr 09 to Jan 10?

How many of those contaminated actually contracted the flu?

How many of those died?

it’s short sighted to buy into the panic. Wash your hands and dont touch your face without washing first. Do that and the rest will take care of itself.

At least I can say "I knew you before Trump turned you into a cult member." You don't see it, I know. You're even using the term "Wuhan." You went full-blown Fox Force 5/Trump Stormtrooper. All of this to "own the libs." Congratulations.

whats wrong with calling it Wuhan Flu? Did you object to Ebola? Spanish Flu?

You still haven't answered the question though- Over or Under total deaths from Swine Flu?

Reactions: DeanFor President
...well, 18000+ died from swine flu during the Obama admin and the response was ‘these things happen’.

And we have a winner. That's right- 18K+ died from the swine flu and that one hit kids and healthy people hard.

Furthermore something like 60 MILLION Americans were contaminated by the Swine Flu. That's about 1 in 5.5 people. And of that, about 300K actually ended up having the full bore flu. However for some reason, that wasn't worthy of full blown panic.

Why was the reaction to the Swine Flu different than the Wuhan Bat Flu?

At Costco, needed to pick up contacts. Holy ****! It's ridiculously long check-out lines here. At least they limit the toilet paper, etc. that you can get.

Saw Walker Miller in here; was going to try to talk to him as he was a few people ahead of me in line, but he walked on out leaving his parents to slog through the line. Smart kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Actually, I had my swine flu number wrong- 300K required hospitalization.

It's worth monitoring and taking measures to protect yourself and family. It has people literally scared to death. Pepe beating up on the POTUS for his speech and not the overplaying media's response or Chinas refusal to allow outsiders to help earlier gets ignored. We as humans, and especially Americans should be the face of perseverance as we have in other times of crisis. Peoples panic is bad all the way around. I would love one steady hand source to feed accurately updated info. Not panic induced knee jerk reaction.

Also curious about the small business help trump spoke about and what the guidelines are. If enough things shut down, I may have to close the doors for a while. My crew will need some help during that time.

It's worth monitoring and taking measures to protect yourself and family. It has people literally scared to death. Pepe beating up on the POTUS for his speech and not the overplaying media's response or Chinas refusal to allow outsiders to help earlier gets ignored. We as humans, and especially Americans should be the face of perseverance as we have in other times of crisis. Peoples panic is bad all the way around. I would love one steady hand source to feed accurately updated info. Not panic induced knee jerk reaction.

Also curious about the small business help trump spoke about and what the guidelines are. If enough things shut down, I may have to close the doors for a while. My crew will need some help during that time.
I think the people that persevered during times of Crisis are probably no longer alive. And what's left of them are probably in the nursing homes. Assuming you're talking about the second world war, or the depression, or I'm not sure. If you're talking about 9/11, then maybe so.

Reactions: Grayhead
I think the people that persevered during times of Crisis are probably no longer alive. And what's left of them are probably in the nursing homes. Assuming you're talking about the second world war, or the depression, or I'm not sure. If you're talking about 9/11, then maybe so.
Any crisis. Those are great examples, and nothing wrong for us to live by. I am for America being the greatest.

Certainly not to this extent. I wonder why the fears are much louder this time around...

The dems have been begging for something to happen so they can blame Trump and this is going to be it.

Something like 8k people died from H1N1 before Obama declared a state of emergency Trump did it after the 1st death!

If Trump showed up tomorrow with the cure for Corona and Cancer all in one they would pray it would fail.

You know they would to because I have heard countless Dems begging for a market crash to hurt Trumps chances for re election, even one senator said if she got the Corona she would go to Trump rallies to infect Trump supporters.

Democrats are the most vile hateful humans on earth, and they claim to be the tolerant ones.

Trump has certainly said some stupid shit regarding cv but I don’t see anything really wrong with the response so far. I still think putting pence in charge is a mistake but hopefully I’m wrong.

The dems have been begging for something to happen so they can blame Trump and this is going to be it.

Something like 8k people died from H1N1 before Obama declared a state of emergency Trump did it after the 1st death!

If Trump showed up tomorrow with the cure for Corona and Cancer all in one they would pray it would fail.

You know they would to because I have heard countless Dems begging for a market crash to hurt Trumps chances for re election, even one senator said if she got the Corona she would go to Trump rallies to infect Trump supporters.

Democrats are the most vile hateful humans on earth, and they claim to be the tolerant ones.

dude if you’re claiming some sort of moral hi ground for the repubs regarding hate and tolerance I have to question your capacity for reason.

All ACC sports have been cancelled. NCAA is going to have some big issues with eligibility issues. They will have to figure out how to give these seniors another year at no cost or risk a lawsuit.

dude if you’re claiming some sort of moral hi ground for the repubs regarding hate and tolerance I have to question your capacity for reason.

I'm not a Republican but you can bet if there was anyone of them that said they wanted to catch a virus and take it to a Democratic rally to infect all the Dems the media would be all over it calling for their head!

Here is a truth the Dems have a hard time grasping, disagreeing with someone views doesn't mean you hate that people or group of people!

The H1N1 during Obama's term was literally 100 times or more worse than this and the media told everyone how good he was doing handling it while person after person died, before he lifted a finger to deal with it!

I'm not a Republican but you can bet if there was anyone of them that said they wanted to catch a virus and take it to a Democratic rally to infect all the Dems the media would be all over it calling for their head!

Here is a truth the Dems have a hard time grasping, disagreeing with someone views doesn't mean you hate that people or group of people!

The H1N1 during Obama's term was literally 100 times or more worse than this and the media told everyone how good he was doing handling it while person after person died, before he lifted a finger to deal with it!

The irony of this post.

Quit peddling this conspiracy theory bullshit.

not one single American had died before Obama declared an emergency on april 26th. There were 20 confirmed cases and NO DEATHS . Quit believing Facebook memes or wherever you’re getting this bullshit.

Reactions: HEELS1984
not one single American had died before Obama declared an emergency on april 26th. There were 20 confirmed cases and NO DEATHS . Quit believing Facebook memes or wherever you’re getting this bullshit.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/64599-obama-declares-swine-flu-a-national-emergency
national emergency declared 10-24-09.

Reactions: cletusnow
Are you high or just so infected with TDS that you can’t even google?

He declared the SOE in Oct. Over 1000 Americans had died. See actual CNN link below.

https://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/24/h1n1.obama/index.html

here’s some googling for ya skippy

Obama declared it a PUBLIC health emergency April 25th. The EXACT SAME SORT of health emergency trump declared Jan 24. Lol

Obama declared it a NATIONAL health emergency oct 24.

If you wanna quibble over the different state of emergencies knock yourself out. But the claim that thousands had died before Obama lifted a finger is bullshit.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ent-obama-declared-h1n1-public-health-emerge/

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
here’s some googling for ya skippy

Obama declared it a PUBLIC health emergency April 25th. The EXACT SAME SORT of health emergency trump declared Jan 24. Lol

Obama declared it a NATIONAL health emergency oct 24.

If you wanna quibble over the different state of emergencies knock yourself out. But the claim that thousands had died before Obama lifted a finger is bullshit.

Link?

Captured!? But I thought the southern border was open?
I’d say 45% success rate for illegals is pretty open. 288000 caught fy 2019 equates to around 234000 missed and roaming around the countryside, but most hit the big sanctuary cities.

I’d say 45% success rate for illegals is pretty open. 288000 caught fy 2019 equates to around 234000 missed and roaming around the countryside, but most hit the big sanctuary cities.

So it’s only halfway open?

So thanks for the link showing I'm correct. Obama did not declare a state of emergency until 1000+ deaths. Trump has still not declared an SOE

The difference is that were this reversed, you would be running around screaming LIES TRUMP LIES ALL THE TIME HES A LIAR DOWN WITH CHRISTIANS until you were blue in the face.

So a public health emergency is not a state of emergency? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

And scroll up to see my take on trumps response

wow you got owned on this one

So a public health emergency is not a state of emergency? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

And scroll up to see my take on trumps response

wow you got owned on this one

Lol.

TRUMP LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. HES A LIAR. ALL HE DOES IS LIE JUST LIKE THOSE TV PREACHERS

Reactions: cletusnow
Well that's a relief.
th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT