ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

A study from a country that withheld info and would not ask for help. I think everyone knows it is more harmful if you have preexisting conditions, young and old age factor, or just bad luck. When our CDC announces the same stats then it will be more believable. It's bad, but hard mentality is making it worse. Plus the Dems are making it to be more than it is to tank trump's economy:cool::cool::eek:
It doesn't affect the young really at all.

People who love to stay misinformed then act all shocked when games are barring fans and lockdowns are happening around them are quite interesting.

I also like the screw you I won't die from it crowd that doesn't listen and just does things that can spread the virus, as if go if spreading it to the elderly in their family isn't basically killing them. But, hey, it is okay. Just a flu to you. They deserved to die.

It doesn't affect the young really at all.

People who love to stay misinformed then act all shocked when games are barring fans and lockdowns are happening around them are quite interesting.

I also like the screw you I won't die from it crowd that doesn't listen and just does things that can spread the virus, as if go if spreading it to the elderly in their family isn't basically killing them. But, hey, it is okay. Just a flu to you. They deserved to die.
Wow, since I dont feel this is at maximum risk, and read the symptoms and see it's very similar to the flu. Aware enough to not go in public if I contract it(same as the flu), not visit the elderly, ect... then I am trying to kill them. Enjoy your mass hysteria.

giphy.gif

Wow, since I dont feel this is at maximum risk, and read the symptoms and see it's very similar to the flu. Aware enough to not go in public if I contract it(same as the flu), not visit the elderly, ect... then I am trying to kill them. Enjoy your mass hysteria.
How would you even know if you contracted it, it spreads asymptomatically. Maybe learn something about what you are talking about at some point.

It could be an overreaction, but honestly how do we know for sure? Most of what I've read says it's still too many unknowns. In 6 months we may look back at this decision as foolish, or as the smart move.

All I know is its gonna be weird watching those games with no crowds.

It could be an overreaction, but honestly how do we know for sure? Most of what I've read says it's still too many unknowns. In 6 months we may look back at this decision as foolish, or as the smart move.

All I know is its gonna be weird watching those games with no crowds.
It will be weird... at first.

Originally, I was like "WTH is all this overreaction?" But, I would rather be safe than REALLY sorry because of measures that could have easily been taken (like these games) to help prevent a much worse outcome. If this helps dodge a much bigger bullet? It's worth it, I think.

I just booked a roundtrip non-stop flight to Italy on a good airline in September for $398 with a free cancellation if needed.

Shoutout to Coronavirus.
No kidding. I'm actually considering a trip to Disney world with the family right now because the prices and because no one will be there.

Holy shit, can't fly to Europe.

Trump is doing a victory lap on this?? Wow.

How would you even know if you contracted it, it spreads asymptomatically. Maybe learn something about what you are talking about at some point.
I dont know I have the flu, until I get the flu. Learn something about what you are talking about at some point

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT