ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

What do you do from home? Seriously?

This shit might get Wild West, pretty soon!
95% of my job is done on internet based systems, so I'll be able to do pretty much everything from home. I already work remotely two days a week, so it won't be a huge change.

95% of my job is done on internet based systems, so I'll be able to do pretty much everything from home. I already work remotely two days a week, so it won't be a huge change.
I'm a work-from-home person for 20 years. I'm self-employed. But, this is really getting spooky. It's even more stressful because this kind of thing forces people to avoid one another, in person. That support system- having friends and family to help persevere through trying times- is strained.

So I am at my ENT doctor this morning. This 55ish year old woman shows up. Lugging her 30ish year old daughter and her 2 kids into the doctors office. The older woman is the only one to be seen. This is one example why things spread so easy these days. Side note, this office has no hand sanitizer out for people to use. Maybe they should be listed in the deserving a beating thread

To control a pandemic the first course of action if it is as dire as they say would be to shut down flights within the US.

No quicker way to transfer a virus than on an airplane. JMO

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Supposedly Hoiberg coached tonight possibly with it. If he did, tourney is cancelled.

it's coming. they cannot successfully test the players/coaches/refs pre-game and make a decision - what happens if someone in that crew is positive? they have to cancel that game ... which screws up the entire tourney.

Now a second Jazz player has the virus too, and just saw this about gobert...

Jazz players are privately saying that Gobert showed a cavalier attitude toward the virus in the locker room, touching teammates and their belongings. At Monday's media availability, Gobert was seen touching all the microphones and tape recorders at the end of his session with reporters.

Everything is cancelled. All the NCAA conference tournaments and no doubt the actual tournament to follow.

and donovan mitchell was at an elementary school yesterday...holy moly

also, all these conference tournaments are canceling as we type, yet the acc is moving along without fans.

Wuhan Virus deaths: Over or Under total US deaths from swine flu?

Who is he? I've never heard of him.

he’s a Pentecostal tv evangelist that believes in the prosperity doctrine. The belief that God wants you to be healthy and wealthy, all you have to do is ask (prayer) and of course give at least 10% of your income to his ministry. Preachers of the doctrine include Benny hinn, Joel Osteen, Jim Bakker, and Paula white who is trumps spiritual advisor

here’s Paula white speaking in tongues as she prays away the coronavirus from her Congregation

Last edited:
he’s a Pentecostal tv evangelist that believes in the prosperity doctrine. The belief that God wants you to be healthy and wealthy, all you have to do is ask (prayer) and of course give at least 10% of your income to his ministry. Preachers of the doctrine include Benny hinn, Joel Osteen, Jim Bakker, and Paula white who is trumps spiritual advisor

here’s Paula white speaking in tongues as she prays away the coronavirus from her Congregation

you know more about whack job Christians than any one I know.

She's a peach!

I love it when they pretend to "speak in tongues."

WT - absolute - F?

yea I done told u that!
My high school girlfriend was in a Pentecostal family. Man, some of the stories! I think her dad rode with Bedford Forrest. That dude was ancient and he lived to be 103 (no shit). But, when I'd come over to see her, he'd say "Susan, your beau's here for courtin'! Come on to the front porch!" I gave myself the nickname "Froggy" (Froggy went a'courtin).

If I came on Sundays, I had to go to church with them! That could last up to 3 1/2 hours! They had a healer come through once. Holy shit! That was worth all of the times I had to sit through the misery prior!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
WT - absolute - F?

oh it gets worse. The Pentecostal churches are segregated. They wont admit that of course and I’m not saying a black person would be prevented from entering a white Pentecostal church by force but white Pentecostals (in general) along with certain Muslims and Mormons believe blacks are a result of a curse on a guy named Ham in the Bible and they all descended from him. As a result interracial marriage is forbidden. Pentecostal Bob Jones university forbade interracial dating or even holding hands on campus until recently. My daughter briefly dated a mixed race guy and my father in law refused to speak to her for years over it. Right up until he died of cancer. (He didn’t leave a will cause he knew he would be cured) to their credit some have broken off and denounced racism though.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Man, you still on the "let's downplay this" side? The entire country is shutting down.

Bold move, let's see how that works out for you and your idol.

just answer the question. Over or under?

just answer the question. Over or under?

You looking at this as a right now thing is short-sided, as usual. We've gone from 50 cases to 1,100 cases in the last 10 days. What's happening today doesn't matter because we can't even test people. Let's talk about this in a month when the numbers become real.

Reactions: strummingram
None of this proves anything for me
At least I can say "I knew you before Trump turned you into a cult member." You don't see it, I know. You're even using the term "Wuhan." You went full-blown Fox Force 5/Trump Stormtrooper. All of this to "own the libs." Congratulations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT