ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

I’d say 45% success rate for illegals is pretty open. 288000 caught fy 2019 equates to around 234000 missed and roaming around the countryside, but most hit the big sanctuary cities.

San Francisco would never publicly admit it, but they must be begging to close that shit up. Probably the 2nd richest city in the country and it's an absolute shithole thanks to those tent cities.

Reactions: cletusnow
@uncboy10

I heard that Clemson closed all classes indefinitely?

And whoever it was in Clemson that was being tested for covid 19 wound up being negative

Wait a minute. Weren't you the one telling us for 2 years that Mueller was on to something and that Trump colluded with Russia? And now you want to put an end to conspiracy theories?

I thought it was possible. I didn’t outright say it was true. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I got tickets for a show in early May, and a concert in early June. If they don't reschedule, I might be screwed if this doesn't ease up, and because I didn't pony up for the ticket insurance. Doh!

TRUMP IS GOD, OUR MESSIAH, ALL HAIL TO THEE OH BLOATED ONE!!!! THE MEDIA! THE MEDIA!! GAHHHHHHHHURGGGGGGG!!!!!!

You poor saps mistake my love of the Trump effect for a love of Trump. And you have been patient zero ever since @BillyL offed himself.

@tarheel0910 , just heard that the hollywood Disney and universal studios are shutting down this weekend. Gotta assume Florida follows suit.
I haven't booked anything that I can't cancel for free yet. I saw where they are waving the change fee, so if I end up buying them I could change the date for free. Probably going to wait a few more days to see what happens before I buy. I figure worst case scenario I could just reschedule if I pull the trigger.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Here's another thing about this stupid meltdown.

The average age in the US of a Corona fatality is 77.9 years old. We also have no idea of the health of the deceased prior to contracting the Wuhan flubug.

Why have so many people lost their mind?

So just to confirm- it's ok to promote conspiracy theories that you believe. Is that correct?

It’s an entirely different matter. But I know you enough by now to know that trolling is something you love to do and that you typically hear what you want to hear. So no point in continuing.

You poor saps mistake my love of the Trump effect for a love of Trump.
Can you clarify, or explain, what the difference is, please? Serious question... I want to know how you distinguish.

Last edited:

The average age in the US of a Corona fatality is 77.9 years old. We also have no idea of the health of the deceased prior to contracting the Wuhan flubug.

Ask trump next time you give him a handie. He’s the one declared an emergency

because idiot, you might be healthy and survive, but if you infect someone’s mom or dad at that age, you’d be listed in the “beating...” thread.

you are not concerned, i get it...you still sound like a moron with your responses, however...can you at least say the admin screwed up with their lack of concern and their continuous “fake news” bullshit they’re spouting about test availability?

Reactions: uncboy10
Can you clarify, or explain, what the difference is, please? Serious question... I want to know how you distinguish.

Sure. There are plenty of things about Trump that I don't like. But the people who also despise almost every other thing about Trump (things which at the least dont concern me) go nuts at everything he does and that entertains me.

In the end, the Trump effect on others never disappoints me. And he hasn't done anything yet where I have been too perturbed not to laugh at the crazies.

I dont know if I am making sense or not.

The end result is even when Trump does something I dont like, I'm still pleasantly entertained by the reaction of others.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
because idiot, you might be healthy and survive, but if you infect someone’s mom or dad at that age, you’d be listed in the “beating...” thread.

you are not concerned, i get it...you still sound like a moron with your responses, however...can you at least say the admin screwed up with their lack of concern and their continuous “fake news” bullshit they’re spouting about test availability?

You dont need to worry- your mom is safe with me.

Reactions: tarheel0910
There are far too many people on this thread concerned only with themselves and how this virus personally inconveniences them than the general public or others.

JFC.

There are viruses that kill tens of thousands of people every year. Now we have a new one. Maybe it turns into a big deal in terms of actual numbers. But there is only so much realistically that can be done, even if so.

However there is a lot of damage that can be done to lots of people as a result of an economic panic. A panic that forces an economic crash, even if short, affects lower income far more than higher income people. And that economic crash puts them in far worse position health wise.

Sure. There are plenty of things about Trump that I don't like. But the people who also despise almost every other thing about Trump (things which at the least dont concern me) go nuts at everything he does and that entertains me.

In the end, the Trump effect on others never disappoints me. And he hasn't done anything yet where I have been too perturbed not to laugh at the crazies.

I dont know if I am making sense or not.

The end result is even when Trump does something I dont like, I'm still pleasantly entertained by the reaction of others.

I don't think you know if you're making sense or not, either.

Regardless, the appeal of Trump seems to come at the price of other people being miserable, or distraught, or otherwise upset, on some level. If that is enjoyable for you, okay. If that is MOSTLY why you like him- because you enjoy the misery of other people- then... damn, I dunno what to say.

I still have to believe that you're cognizant enough to know that Trump is a charlatan. He's made a career of being a master bullshitter. He's not very intelligent. He's certainly not someone who really knows what he's doing, in terms of leading a country, let alone a country like the United States. Granted, "leading a country" in modern-day terms is subjective. But, those who manage to bullshit themselves into believing that he is competent are really strange. It's one thing to be enjoy his antics, or think it's funny that he's punking the system, somehow. But, you had to know that, at some point, his incompetence was going to be costly. To really believe in his leadership is fvcking dangerous. He has no leadership.

this is why you can’t be taken seriously.

you can’t even acknowledge the admin botched the response in connection with the economy, even as you comment on it...what a complete dumbass you are.

that cuts to the core.

and I won’t acknowledge any such nonsense.

JFC.

There are viruses that kill tens of thousands of people every year. Now we have a new one. Maybe it turns into a big deal in terms of actual numbers. But there is only so much realistically that can be done, even if so.

However there is a lot of damage that can be done to lots of people as a result of an economic panic. A panic that forces an economic crash, even if short, affects lower income far more than higher income people. And that economic crash puts them in far worse position health wise.

That is a good point. However, it is important to slow the spread as much as possible so our health care system does not end up like that of Italy. Overwhelmed and forced to choose who lives and dies.

The second is that Congress should pass a bill that lessens the health care costs of lower income people affected by this and also mandate paid sick leave for the time being. As you said, many people are going to be negatively impacted by not being paid.

I don't think you know if you're making sense or not, either.

Regardless, the appeal of Trump seems to come at the price of other people being miserable, or distraught, or otherwise upset, on some level. If that is enjoyable for you, okay. If that is MOSTLY why you like him- because you enjoy the misery of other people- then... damn, I dunno what to say.

I still have to believe that you're cognizant enough to know that Trump is a charlatan. He's made a career of being a master bullshitter. He's not very intelligent. He's certainly not someone who really knows what he's doing, in terms of leading a country, let alone a country like the United States. Granted, "leading a country" in modern-day terms is subjective. But, those who manage to bullshit themselves into believing that he is competent are really strange. It's one thing to be enjoy his antics, or think it's funny that he's punking the system, somehow. But, you had to know that, at some point, his incompetence was going to be costly. To really believe in his leadership is fvcking dangerous. He has no leadership.

well Strum, if I actually felt that the upset people were upset about something legitimate, then I would be more empathetic.

I’m also not one bit worried about his leadership. If we could make it through most of the previous presidents, we will make it through this one.

That is a good point. However, it is important to slow the spread as much as possible so our health care system does not end up like that of Italy. Overwhelmed and forced to choose who lives and dies.

The second is that Congress should pass a bill that lessens the health care costs of lower income people affected by this and also mandate paid sick leave for the time being. As you said, many people are going to be negatively impacted by not being paid.

how many people do you think will end up hospitalized and over what period?

that cuts to the core.

and I won’t acknowledge any such nonsense.

Rich, please, I know you usually don't take me seriously but hear me out.

The government as a whole botched this. That's nothing new, often times the Federal Government botches things. But the response to this virus has been lacking. Anthony Fauci said so himself. We don't have the capacity to test for it as much as we should. The test kits were delayed. The President ignored the advice of his own health officials and that of many others in the name of preserving the stock market. He lashed out and blamed European allies and the opposition party and made no mention of how we're going to relieve or protect our health care professionals, extend testing, and continued to insist that this was going to subside by April.

This, without a shadow of a doubt, is a true lack of leadership and awareness on his part. I don't care what previous Presidents, Obama, Hillary, or anyone else did. This is about the here and now. It's not hysteria or "just the flu". We have been woefully unprepared for this virus and I fear the consequences.

how many people do you think will end up hospitalized and over what period?

That depends. If cities, states, etc. take necessary steps we can slow the infection rate and help hospitals not become overburdened.

I suspect this will not subside at least until May. Even then there's always the possibility of another outbreak during the fall.

In other words, there's a lot we don't know right now and I think that's what is causing among other things- fear, uncertainty, and stock market dives.

Rich, please, I know you usually don't take me seriously but hear me out.

The government as a whole botched this. That's nothing new, often times the Federal Government botches things. But the response to this virus has been lacking. Anthony Fauci said so himself. We don't have the capacity to test for it as much as we should. The test kits were delayed. The President ignored the advice of his own health officials and that of many others in the name of preserving the stock market. He lashed out and blamed European allies and the opposition party and made no mention of how we're going to relieve or protect our health care professionals, extend testing, and continued to insist that this was going to subside by April.

This, without a shadow of a doubt, is a true lack of leadership and awareness on his part. I don't care what previous Presidents, Obama, Hillary, or anyone else did. This is about the here and now. It's not hysteria or "just the flu". We have been woefully unprepared for this virus and I fear the consequences.
TL;DR

just kidding, but your entire poast hinges on the last 2 sentences. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT