ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

I'm sorry, you must be this funny (raises hand above head) to judge another's funniness. I don't take comedy advice from geriatrics who are out of touch with today's humor.

Good to hear. Stay put! Don't leave under any circumstances! People your age are dropping like flies down there.

giphy.gif

You know calling yourself funny is the first indication you’re not actually funny. But i do guarantee to laugh any time you want to compute a virus mortality rate by dividing deaths by number of people in the us. And playing the old man card three times now? Come on man you can do better! I think being so riled up with your anger and embarrassment over shittin the bed with the meme must be gumming up your comedic instincts. Aren’t you forgetting to mention my evangelical fb friends? I even lobbed a soft ball to you bringing them up myself. You’re really slipping. That flamethrower seems more like a cat farting. Oh and I’m more than happy to help you gum up a thread when I’m entertained. Feel free to thank me.

Well the meme was certainly hilarious. The rest you just came across as defensive, bitter, and insulting. So you might want to think about another specialty. But feel free to keep trying, I’m just worrying away sitting on the patio sipping coffee and watching the dolphins frolic.
Did you know that like humans, dolphins have sex for pleasure? Thank me later.

You know calling yourself funny is the first indication you’re not actually funny. But i do guarantee to laugh any time you want to compute a virus mortality rate by dividing deaths by number of people in the us. And playing the old man card three times now? Come on man you can do better! I think being so riled up with your anger and embarrassment over shittin the bed with the meme must be gumming up your comedic instincts. Aren’t you forgetting to mention my evangelical fb friends? I even lobbed a soft ball to you bringing them up myself. You’re really slipping. That flamethrower seems more like a cat farting. Oh and I’m more than happy to help you gum up a thread when I’m entertained. Feel free to thank me.

image.jpg

Reactions: bluetoe
dang man why you posting intelligent science shit. Just divide deaths by 331 million. See....its all good!
he's so dumb he probably thinks that would give him the percentage of people who have died, just like in that meme he posted. Good thing we have statistics gurus like you here to set him straight in your good-natured way....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Terror Beard
...he said, congratulating himself on his own perceived cleverness, and failing to realize that in trying too hard to hide his ruffled feathers, he was in fact putting them on display......

4c4868089dabd61d4c79e3a8096b25a6.jpg

Oh yea u good and mad eh? Lol. What’s next? U gonna beat me up?

No. I don’t want to get physical. From what I can remember, you’re a scary karate guy. I’m just going to continue to be hilarious, take shots at you and gum up the thread.

#winning

No. I don’t want to get physical. From what I can remember, you’re a scary karate guy. I’m just going to continue to be hilarious, take shots at you and gum up the thread.

#winning

Yea well keep posting those covid memes! They are indeed hilarious! I might do some renovating here inside your head though. It’s kinda cluttered.

To date:

Canada has 125,206 (5.6 million USA) total cases reported, 9,091 deaths (175,000 USA), and 111,307 (2.8 million USA) recovered cases reported. Now, that equals a 7.3% fatality rate, for Canada. It's still too cold to live in Canada!

My takeaways from that: 1) You're more likely to get Covid in the USA. Which isn't related to healthcare. It can be more a function of national and provincial/state response, how seriously citizens try to avoid situations where they can get it, and IMO most likely the differences in densities of populations between the US and Canada.

And then 2) that if you do get Covid, you're much more likely to die in Canada than you are in the US. That is a direct result of the healthcare (unless you think Canadians are just more prone to die than Americans I guess). The quality and timeliness of their healthcare seems to pale in comparison to the American versions - even though there are some out there that would like to trade ours for theirs.

Reactions: nctransplant
Reactions: heelmanwilm
My takeaways from that: 1) You're more likely to get Covid in the USA. Which isn't related to healthcare. It can be more a function of national and provincial/state response, how seriously citizens try to avoid situations where they can get it, and IMO most likely the differences in densities of populations between the US and Canada.

And then 2) that if you do get Covid, you're much more likely to die in Canada than you are in the US. That is a direct result of the healthcare (unless you think Canadians are just more prone to die than Americans I guess). The quality and timeliness of their healthcare seems to pale in comparison to the American versions - even though there are some out there that would like to trade ours for theirs.
Is this real life?

https://goheels.com/news/2020/8/7/m...cott-forbes-is-carolinas-next-head-coach.aspx

Have we discussed this yet at OOTB. @nctransplant , would like to get your thoughts.

Sad to see him go. I liked Fox a lot. Forbes seems like the right guy to take over.
Thx for the invite @Terror Beard. I'm sad to see fox go. He recruited me out of high school and was a class act. Of course I didn't throw 90mph+ @uncboy10 , but I was a catcher so it didn't matter. Forbes seems to be the right fit.

Thx for the invite @Terror Beard. I'm sad to see fox go. He recruited me out of high school and was a class act. Of course I didn't throw 90mph+ @uncboy10 , but I was a catcher so it didn't matter. Forbes seems to be the right fit.

You do realize that throwing 90 isn’t particularly exceptional right? Lol it’s cute that you guys find that so hard to believe.

I’ve still got the “Olympic recruit” ticket from the Carolina Duke football game the year Coach Holbrook had me up on a visit. Maybe I’ll dig it out to show off sometime.

To date:

Canada has 125,206 (5.6 million USA) total cases reported, 9,091 deaths (175,000 USA), and 111,307 (2.8 million USA) recovered cases reported. Now, that equals a 7.3% fatality rate, for Canada. It's still too cold to live in Canada!

yes but if you divide Canadian deaths by the us population then subtract flu deaths and those with alien dna due to having sex with demons then multiply by the inverse media hype coefficient it becomes obvious that mask wearing and grocery aisle arrows are what’s killing people.

Reactions: strummingram
yes but if you divide Canadian deaths by the us population then subtract flu deaths and those with alien dna due to having sex with demons then multiply by the inverse media hype coefficient it becomes obvious that mask wearing and grocery aisle arrows are what’s killing people.
jerking off to cover up being a jerkoff doesn't work. But at least you're cracking yourself up.

Facebook strikes again:

"Hitchens and his wife Erin both contracted COVID-19 in May, leading to complications resulting in the wife's death earlier this month. Hitchens said that he and his wife were confused by misinformation and conspiracy theories they read on Facebook, leading them to avoid taking precautions to curb their chances of getting sick. "

"In May, Hitchens wrote a long post on Facebook explaining how he and his wife had been confused about the pandemic. He told the BBC that they had at some point believed that it was being spread by 5G—a conspiracy theory that has been completely debunked—but that it was simply a hoax. "

If he even entertained the notion that 5g was to blame, then that explains alot. People will believe some crazy things

My MIL just got on Facebook recently. She keeps posting stuff from Babylon bee thinking it’s legit. We keep telling her it’s satire but she claims the fact checkers are paid by George soros. Lol.

Oh boy...have y'all seen the news? I feel like this thread might get bumped later today.

lol at some of y'all that bought all the COVID death numbers.

This is really old news and theoretically it could be 100% instead of 94%.

First, the most common contributing factor is pneumonia, but the pneumonia was caused by the covid19 infection. This is like being shot in the heart and "organ failure due to blood loss" being a contributing factor.

Don't confuse "contributing" or "co-morbidity" for "pre-existing". There are clearly tons of people with pre-existing issues dying from covid, but you can be obese and live to 100. Same for having high blood pressure. Covid ended their lives prematurely.

Second, of course we've known all along that sicker people (hypertension from obesity, etc) are more at risk for being hospitalized, then potentially dying. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
Oh boy...have y'all seen the news? I feel like this thread might get bumped later today.

lol at some of y'all that bought all the COVID death numbers.
someone should do a meme so heelman can laugh at it and tell us how wrong it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT