ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Just don't cancel college football for the love of all that is good in this world.
State of Wisc is struggling with covid, on queue their football players and staff, including HC have a dozen positive and have to cancel this weekends gm

State of Wisc is struggling with covid, on queue their football players and staff, including HC have a dozen positive and have to cancel this weekends gm
The Big 10 waited too long to start playing!?

Trump is holding his superspreader rallies all over the Midwest... those are helping to get more people sick and spreading it to those back at home.

Political rallies seem archaic to me.

anyone following this dodgers thing and the covid?...what in the world??????

I don't have a big issue with him celebrating because the guy had been in the dugout with them all freaking game. Since he tested positive the day before - he shouldn't have been playing to begin with. Cat was way out of the bag on that one and then you're gonna tell the guy he can't celebrate winning the thing he dreamed about and worked so hard for his entire life? I don't blame Turner.

Reactions: toophly1124
I don't have a big issue with him celebrating because the guy had been in the dugout with them all freaking game. Since he tested positive the day before - he shouldn't have been playing to begin with. Cat was way out of the bag on that one and then you're gonna tell the guy he can't celebrate winning the thing he dreamed about and worked so hard for his entire life? I don't blame Turner.

that’s just part of it...it’s a bad look in the dugout and on the field.

i’m not really invested in that team or mlb for that matter cause my team’s season ended last week, but it’s just nuts that he would do that...there’s plenty of time to enjoy this...that entire team should be quarantined now.

There are some covid success stories in other countries and much of that success came from American ideas and legwork.

"Since 2005, the U.S. government has worked with other nations to design their own pandemic playbooks.

Much of this was pretty standard work — training epidemiologists, upgrading research labs, launching programs to detect new viruses and more. Those investments, combined with a global eagerness to improve public health systems, put almost every region in a better position to respond to Covid-19 this year.

The initiator of that multibillion-dollar effort? George W. Bush."

Reactions: prlyles
Working with Trump is kiss o death
OIP.doTMBx6QMT0Tj1Bot69PtgAAAA

some paralegals in my wife’s firm are about to test the theory of being immune to getting covid twice within three months.

multiple girls at a halloween party this weekend, two are positive, along with a child...two now with symptoms, having already had it, to get tested today.

some paralegals in my wife’s firm are about to test the theory of being immune to getting covid twice within three months.

multiple girls at a halloween party this weekend, two are positive, along with a child...two now with symptoms, having already had it, to get tested today.
It appears that most people are catching this from large gatherings, crowded bars and restaurants, family gatherings, and churches. Some men from my church went on a fishing trip to Morehead a week or so ago and 4 out of about 20 came back infected and gave it to their wives. It does seem not to be spreading from people going shopping or any place where mask are required and people are spread out. One family’s young son has come down with that strange syndrome which has hit some children and is in pretty bad shape.

Last edited:
So my wife’s best friend for many years now works at the new Hanover regional med facility as a Dept head. She told us yesterday that they are putting together a contingency plan for a lockdown come Jan as covid cases are expected to rise dramatically coming off the holidays. The plan involves some sort of bubble with access to the gen public in their lives restricted.

Some good news. You want Pfizer to release the data around this to be sure, but Pfizer is generally very conservative when it comes to this stuff so I tend to think it's fairly legit.

Some good news. You want Pfizer to release the data around this to be sure, but Pfizer is generally very conservative when it comes to this stuff so I tend to think it's fairly legit.

hahahahaha

so no, it wasn’t the day after the election that this shit ended.

it was 6 days.

and most of you bit on it hook, line and sinker.

hahahahaha

so no, it wasn’t the day after the election that this shit ended.

it was 6 days.

and most of you bit on it hook, line and sinker.
If anybody wants Trump instead of Biden it's pharma CEOs and brass. Those bigdawgs don't want to see Biden's tax-the-rich OR Warren/Bernie's plans to reduce to drug costs.

Also, the first doses in your neighborhood are probably still late Spring.

If anybody wants Trump instead of Biden it's pharma CEOs and brass. Those bigdawgs don't want to see Biden's tax-the-rich OR Warren/Bernie's plans to reduce to drug costs.

One bad drawback to the vaccine is the storage requirements. This will slow down how fast it can get out to everyone, especially people in other countries

Agreed. Taking the profits out of the industry will turn a lot of positive NPV investment projects in new innovative therapies into negative NPV projects and thus stifle innovation for potentially transformative drugs going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT