ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of ? for board members

CarolinaMagic

Senior
Feb 22, 2007
The first one is when I go to the espn watch app. I don't see a link for the Carolina/Barton game for Friday October the 27th. Anyone else seeing this problem? My second question is Josh Nickelberry related. Anyone heard anything about him leaving Oak Hill Academy?

Not sure if it's a mistake but it's listed for Saturday night at 730 on the app. But the game is deff Friday at 730. They should fix it but I'm hoping they aren't delaying playing the game until Saturday night

And yes Nickelberry transferred to Northwood temple. Hell be playing with 2 NC state commits in Ian steere and manny Bates...not sure if Roy has backed off on him but ive been hearing that there have been questionable things regarding Nickelberry (not sure what they are, but something regarding him posting (then deleted) something personal accidentally on Twitter, something bad enough that some aren't willing to say what it is out of respect to Nickelberry and the other I have no clue)

Last edited:
The first one is when I go to the espn watch app. I don't see a link for the Carolina/Barton game for Friday October the 27th. Anyone else seeing this problem? My second question is Josh Nickelberry related. Anyone heard anything about him leaving Oak Hill Academy?

Yeah, as Jake noted, it is listed on ACCN for Sat at 7:30 so not sure if they will stream it live fri or delayed on sat.

Lets see, he will be playing with 2 NC State commits (addias) and played on the addias circuit this summer... Wasn't there something about Addias in the news a few weeks ago?

Yeah, as Jake noted, it is listed on ACCN for Sat at 7:30 so not sure if they will stream it live fri or delayed on sat.

Lets see, he will be playing with 2 NC State commits (addias) and played on the addias circuit this summer... Wasn't there something about Addias in the news a few weeks ago?
Don't worry, not a single coach in the entire country knew about it. Just ask them.

Can someone just give us an idea of what was posted? I know it's personal but the chatter is that if it got out unc probably would end his recruitment. I can't think of to many things a kid would post that could t be written off as a kid being a kid or a simple mistake

From what I heard if true he shouldn’t be written off but that information also shouldn’t be said on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT