ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Carolina game thread for Monday 13 February 2023

It was pathetic basketball against Clemson also. We were taking the same shots as usual. We just had a volume shooter who is not efficient who had a good run on 3s that game. It's why I told you all that Gary was incorrect in his analysis of taking better shots being the reason the percentage was higher. They were the same shots, they just went in. We can beat anyone if those shots are falling for love. We don't have enough heads to the horse this season to withstand one or two being off though.
They are not making the shots

If you really want to be sick, in the 1st half watch Love miss the 3. Nance has positioning for the rebound. Instead of boxing out and jumping up to get it. He never at any point even jumps and instead of backing up and boxing out, he slowly turns around and watches the Miami player behind him rebound it.

The shot selection has got to be the worst I have ever seen wait I’ve watched this team for three years so it’s been the same

Cory Alexander all but just said the coaching has been terrible without actually saying it.

He said the majority of the 3 attempts have not been good ones and the players instead should have been driving to the basket.

Hubert you need to do better bro.

I agree a T from hubcap wouldn't hurt .. not sure if can muster up enough emotion or words to get one ... maybe toss his shoe on court would work

Reactions: Tik Tok
Miami doubles every ball screen. Tell me why our staff hasn't drawn up anything to take advantage of the resulting 4 on 3 that creates?
Because it halts all the angles for our ball handler. You would need a dive or slip and the ability to hit it before the angles are cut off. It's effective. A better question is, why are we not handling screens different than we are and letting one of the easiest plays in basketball decimate us almost every game.

The Caleb bad shot theme does not fit tonight. Sheesh, no one can get a look, they are just hoping he can bail them out. They are bad shots, but he is not seeking them out, he is the only one they are chasing. Sheesh, beyond awful from the rest except Leaky. Can't get 2 looks, and 2 for 22 on 3's.

Omier scores in the lane and Nance responds with a hoop but Miller hits a bomb and it is answered by Davis Boom. Just too little of those helpful threes tonight

Louisville just scored 85 on this team…maybe try changing something offensively..we never get easy shots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT