ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Carolina game thread for Monday 13 February 2023

We run the same offensive set every time. And it rarely has worked.

Love make bad plays, and then he makes a big shot. The latter is good, it but it never cancels the many bad plays.

Reactions: midline
Since u have started posting a few games ago have you once had a positive spin on any post.
Here is a positive spin: This team could have lost to Ceomson but played well; and won rather easily, as out should.

Of course, telling the full truth means every positive spin is pregnant with negatives, such as, Why can't this team, play consistently well?

Reactions: PittPoker
this team should decline the NIT invitation and just scratch this shit show of a season. nobody cares to watch this crap anymore. we can’t string together consecutive solid performances for whatever reason. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. rinse and repeat.

Should hired Oats , but they didn't ask my opinion
UNC basketball cannot outbid Alabama for a basketball coach. Them days is long gone. Big Time football is much bigger than the biggest basketball, and now the SEC is investing heavily in basketball too.

The ACC kept betting that basketball could drive the bus. It can: the secondary bus that gets passed and then lapped by the football bus.

Not really sure it was in the game plan, as I can’t imagine it, but multiple times Bacot was wide open underneath during the game. He was basically ignored, as Nance, Puff, Caleb, stood around the three point line waiting their turn to jack up another brick from three. Weren’t falling tonight. One would think somewhere along the line that Hubert might notice that and demand they work the ball for a better shot. And I am sure he probably did. But this team seems to be uncontrollable and just does what they want. Beyond disappointing. And unless this thing turns around in a huge way this year, I have a feeling a lot of the money folks are going to be questioning Bubba about what he plans to do if things don’t improve dramatically next year

Reactions: Heelicious
Not really sure it was in the game plan, as I can’t imagine it, but multiple times Bacot was wide open underneath during the game. He was basically ignored, as Nance, Puff, Caleb, stood around the three point line waiting their turn to jack up another brick from three. Weren’t falling tonight. One would think somewhere along the line that Hubert might notice that and demand they work the ball for a better shot. And I am sure he probably did. But this team seems to be uncontrollable and just does what they want. Beyond disappointing. And unless this thing turns around in a huge way this year, I have a feeling a lot of the money folks are going to be questioning Bubba about what he plans to do if things don’t improve dramatically next year
Exactly. Omier was out most of the first half yet Bacot was hardly fed the ball. Awful coaching.

Not even sure what UNC's identity is.

And next year will be much worse I'm afraid.

This loss was totally on the unpreparedness of the Carolina offense. The high screen & roll was totally shutdown and apparently staff has nothing else, so players kept running the same ineffective half court set. Hero ball grew out of Huberts ineffective offensive system(Caleb Love has been taking the heat for Huberts unsophisticated, rudimentary sets).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT