ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't we recruit Clemson DT Pagano?

I read on another site and it was confirmed by other posters that when his dad was DC at UNC , his sister applied for admission to UNC and was turned down. Chuck left immediately for a job paying less as a secondary coach with the Ravens. No chance he would come here.

I read on another site and it was confirmed by other posters that when his dad was DC at UNC , his sister applied for admission to UNC and was turned down. Chuck left immediately for a job paying less as a secondary coach with the Ravens. No chance he would come here.

It was confirmed on another site also that Dax Hollifield is the son of Evander Holyfield (birth cert mishap). Holyfield's other son was yelled at harshly by coaches during the uga-unc game, so no chance Dax is coming here.

It was confirmed on another site also that Dax Hollifield is the son of Evander Holyfield (birth cert mishap). Holyfield's other son was yelled at harshly by coaches during the uga-unc game, so no chance Dax is coming here.
Doubt me if you want but the Pagano story was verified by an insider. I doubt we are interested in Pagano any way.

Doubt me if you want but the Pagano story was verified by an insider. I doubt we are interested in Pagano any way.

I thought you were making fun of the other site.

Are you saying that you believe Chuck Pagano, our DC in 2007, is the father of Scott Pagano the Dtackle?

Or are you saying you believe that Chuck Pagano left UNC for the pros because his daughter wasn't admitted?

Or third that Scott had a sister get denied by unc admissions?

First definitely ain't true, and i really doubt the second. I was under the impression Butch knew from the start that Pagano wouldn't be in ch hill hill.

Last edited:
I thought you were making fun of the other site.

Are you saying that you believe Chuck Pagano, our DC in 2007, is the father of Scott Pagano the Dtackle?

Or are you saying you believe that Chuck Pagano left UNC for the pros because his daughter wasn't admitted?

Or third that Scott had a sister get denied by unc admissions?

First definitely ain't true, and i really doubt the second. I was under the impression Butch knew from the start that Pagano wouldn't be in ch hill hill.
I misinterpreted in the post the relationship of Chuck/Scott. Someone said he couldn't get thru admissions (jokingly) and then someone else brought up the daughter issue. For the record Scott Pagano is making officials to Oregon , Oklahoma , ND , Tex and Ark.

Did Dax's father play anywhere? I heard at a basketball game , the opposing crowd chanted "daddy's boy" at him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT