ADVERTISEMENT

Good Bad Ugly - SCar

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
Good - trenches!
No sacks, just one TFL, plenty of TDs and 1st downs on the groun for the O. All those sacks and umpteen tfls and timely 3 & outs from the D. (Though a few tfl came from the secondary coming down on slants/flats).

Bad - Pass D. I guess?
Some of the yards were just insane catches with decent coverage. And Rattler is good. But we gave up a ton of yards thru the air despite all that pressure.

Ugly - That TD pass to the tightend (who was on his knees when he caught it) as Maye was falling back and double-pumping looked like something you'd do while playing back-yard HORSE for hours and getting bored. He's lucky it didn't get blocked, and lucky it didn't get picked off. Loved it though. He had a few other head-scratcher plays that you'd expect from a first-yr rather than a second-yr guy.

Biggest thing for me was we just beat them up…So much more physical….We looked like the teams Mack had back in the 90s at UNC….Especially the OL they were nasty….I think we have the best OL coach in the country…Just the way we ran the ball…When we needed to run it we did…Also Drake was running the ball all night…

In light of new evidence i'm replacing the original "ugly" with Mack's dancing:

But he's got some fire shoes. I guess you could say he can't dance, he can't talk, the only thing about him is the way that he walks.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT