ADVERTISEMENT

I Feel Great Today!

UNC Blue Hup

Junior
Oct 4, 2015
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I may be crazy, but I believe in Coach Roy and our program. I know that thinking the reason we missed out on all these 5*s the last couple years was because we didn't pay out cash is arrogant and perhaps hopeful. All of these arrests and recruiting corruption charges by the FBI make me feel proud to be a Tar Heel, because I believe our staff has integrity. I can rest easy tonight knowing the defending Champs are clean of this mess. Go Heels!

It is almost like we win again, won the natty and now our not being involved with this FBI mess that has some other big time programs already caught and our main rival shaking in their sneakers is another win.

Honestly, if Ky and duke play their 5star freshmen this coming season they could well see anything they do be stripped with their coaches and programs crucified! The NCAA will have no choice but to come down hard on any program that is involved, it is out in the open now and they can no longer look the other way when the FBI hands them information.

David, think Calislimy remembers Memphis? He could share with that ethics mess of a coach in Derm what happened.

Ya know Tom, you have to give Kalipari the credit, if you can call it that, he deserves. He had been the crash dummy for this new method of cheating and he took some stumbles along the way but in the end crafted a masterful way of being able to cheat and greatly reduce the ability of getting caught and of course other coaches have paid attention, I STRONGLY believe that those in durham are just 1 example.

IN many ways, the coaching profession is one of lead, follow, or get out of the way due to the extreme pressures of demand from fans of winning combined with the amazing amount of money involved. Look for example, Tom Crean fired from IU after last season, why, didn't win enough, not NCAA violations, not violations of his personal ethics contract, just didn't win enough. Winning becomes the only thing for most of them, no matter how much they have won before, it is a what have you done for me lately world and especially true in the coaching world.

Pitino did what he did because not doing so risked his not being able to win at the levels he had before, he wanted to be the greatest coach in the game, K wants his legacy to eclipse that of Dean and has been trying to craft his legacy for the last few years and all the sudden we see him doing exactly what Kalipari is doing at Ky, dominating top 10 recruits every season? I don't have the piece of paper smoking gun but it is clear for anyone willing to look. Duke fans neither want to look or believe what I am saying and I can understand that, Ky fans do not want to believe that Kalipari is cheating and I can understand that as a fan, not wanting to look or believe does not make it any less true.

Reactions: shun1 and TPFKAPFS
Won't it absolutely KILL the rat if the NCAA is forced to vacate many of his wins and, the horror, he is no longer the coach with the most wins?

Heads will explode and the screams from Derm will be music to my ears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT