ADVERTISEMENT

Kessler coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Evidently LOL.. hopefully just not posted yet

I saw that too but his going to the portal thing is on his Twitter

his only insta post is a pic of him and Roy, and in the caption, he states, among other things, that he loves Roy.

If he does whst he wants its unc if he is forced to bend Tha knee it will be auburn... was told unc then just emailed and told hold off on that... apparently kid really is torn feel bad for him

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
He told Davis he was coming mom not dad put the breaks on it today. And kept pressing that she wanted him closer to home which is why the announcement moved from 5 pm in the end mom won out. Don't blame the kid how many of 7s would have gone against our mom if in the same situation.

He told Davis he was coming mom not dad put the breaks on it today. And kept pressing that she wanted him closer to home which is why the announcement moved from 5 pm in the end mom won out. Don't blame the kid how many of 7s would have gone against our mom if in the same situation.
kinda reminds me of Tom McMillan

Reactions: TheGLOV
Did not expect him to stay. Rough dynamic with the fanatical fringe of a fanbase who may be ready to spit venom with some of the vitriol already spewed with Roy hanging them up and Hubert getting the job.

Good luck to him, UNC will be just fine, and I do like the Aidoo possibility 😉

Reactions: TheGLOV
If he makes to the NBA how will mommy work it out so he gets drafted by the Hawks?

Honestly, I didn’t see him coming back. It’d been nice, totally believe the young man is going to be a great player, but just never believed he/family would change course.
Best of luck to him. Hope we kick the shit out of him and Auburn if we play them.
Just saying...

Reactions: CJBlue
Best of luck to him. Sounds like Hubert did all he could. A weird situation for his first recruiting battle as HC, haha.

Walker is a fine young man and a great basketball talent. It appears that he was really torn in making this decision. I wish him the best at Auburn, and I think he will make them a better team.

Just remember guys, one player does not a team make. Right now I would guess his decision stings some folks and that's understandable, however, there are OTHER basketball players within the portal and, of course the High School ranks, that can be as important and as talented overall as Walker. Hubert now has the task of identifying and signing those players, and I will be watching to see how he approaches recruiting.

I really believe that his style will differ a good deal vss. Roy's style. If he can fill the holes that he has with this squad, I feel like we will look and play a LOT better basketball next season.

I'm moving on in regards to Walker, and am excited to see where we go to from here.

Well, Mom doesn't know more than a coach that had over 900 wins and three NATIONAL TITLES. GDTBATH

Is mom gonna buy an NBA team and draft him? Let the boy grow the hell up. Make a commitment - keep a commitment. What are we teaching kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT