ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread on: Saturday 20 Feb 2021

Refs are letting both teams go at it full speed which I like especially since this pace might get the short handed Cardinals tired more quickly

How could Kessler look so graceful on that lob dunk - and look so awkward and clumsy at other times? I love what his size means on both ends. Rooting hard for it to come together for him

The Heels win the national title next season if Sharpe returns. With him on the inside and Walton on the outside they would be unstoppable. The negative us that Sharpe will not be back.

Who is this team in the white and blue??? This is not the same UNC team from most of the season. This team is running and playing d and finishing around the rim.

Reactions: Heelicious
The Heels win the national title next season if Sharpe returns. With him on the inside and Walton on the outside they would be unstoppable. The negative us that Sharpe will not be back.

If all freshman come back this team is scary.

If Sharpe and Kessler keep improving this season, noone will want to face the Heels in the first round

Imagine if we made fts

Love dayrons finishes today - but his and-ones we know are destined to be and-zeros. 😂

Reactions: gd15nc
Sharpe does hustle all over the place and he is a load in the paint but if he does decide to go to the NBA he will be fouled more than Shaq in the playoffs because he is not really great at the line.

Reactions: Heelicious
Sharpe does hustle all over the place and he is a load in the paint but if he does decide to go to the NBA he will be fouled more than Shaq in the playoffs because he is not really great at the line.
“Not really great at the line. “ 😂. Wow that is about as kind and diplomatic as someone can be. Kudos.

I assume they have to be working with him on it. He’s always going to get fouled a lot - how strong he is and how he lives in the paint

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT