ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread on: Saturday 20 Feb 2021

4 Card shots and they finally score then a Walton turnover ends up being another turnover but a Walton and send Bacot hoops 52-45 then Love with 5 quick turnovers

Finally a great game tv break as both teams are playing pretty bad right now. Louisville can really rebound on the offensive glass giving them a bunch of second shot opportunities.

At this point we really need guards who can feed the bus down low. Get Lou in foul trouble.

Finally a great game tv break as both teams are playing pretty bad right now. Louisville can really rebound on the offensive glass giving them a bunch of second shot opportunities.
I know they are overmatched but it seems like they get away with some pushes in backs of our guys with position

Nobody took pity on us last year when Cole, Garrison, Robinson, Leaky, Harris, Manley, and probably more missed ALOT of games.... I don’t care how short-handed Louisville is keep you foot on the gas!!!!!

That feeling I have when Kerwin shoots is the exact opposite feeling I get when AP lines one up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT