ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread on: Saturday 20 Feb 2021

Question? Why is everybody saying Louisville is shorthanded tonight? Nickelberry is the only regular missing tonight, and they got Williams back tonight for first time.
Now not playing forever, I get that, but I don't think they are shorthanded per se.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Question? Why is everybody saying Louisville is shorthanded tonight? Nickelberry is the only regular missing tonight, and they got Williams back tonight for first time.
Now not playing forever, I get that, but I don't think they are shorthanded per se.
They had a WHOLE eight players available to play tonight and they did..:

These announcers are talking about everything but basket which is criminal 76-48
Id rather have them talk about ANYTHING besides basketball, instead of having Mark Jones doing our games and talking 100% about basketball. Dude is the worst and a POS.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Off topic but does anyone know if Puff is redshirting? He has been gone with an injury for a long time now.

Not sure what the big deal is about losing home games...not like u r losing anymore money. Already losing that to begin with. What do I know.

Dang they had enough close chances to hit 100. Or they could have made one of ten+ missed FTs.

Oh well. Great game. Looked great on offense and decent on defense.

Not sure what the big deal is about losing home games...not like u r losing anymore money. Already losing that to begin with. What do I know.
You must have never played organized ball because the familiarity of playing on your home court where you shoot at everyday in practice is a major advantage,

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
I don’t see how Heels are last 4 in and Minnesota is as well. Minnesota is a few games under 500 in conference and has been destroyed by some teams. They lost today by 30+ at home.

Good to see Davis get a bunch of time at the point after Love had a rough couple of moments with turnovers starting the second half. The two threes he hit will take some pressure of Walton.

Reactions: Heelicious
You must have never played organized ball because the familiarity of playing on your home court where you shoot at everyday in practice is a major advantage,

No I never have dumb answer. Yes I have but a basket is a basket and there is no home crowd to help out so sorry you couldn’t follow along there. If you can shoot you can shoot anywhere. Yes a dome may effect you slightly but otherwise it’s not the location it’s the other team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT