ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Carolina game thread for Monday 13 February 2023

There should be a major focus in the portal in the offseason for you guys to find a couple shooters like Pack. Your team is struggling this season imo for a few reasons but 1 big one is there are no legit reliable outside shooters on the team. And that's killing UNC.

There should be a major focus in the portal in the offseason for you guys to find a couple shooters like Pack. Your team is struggling this season imo for a few reasons but 1 big one is there are no legit reliable outside shooters on the team. And that's killing UNC.
Your coaches are crybabies. They absolutely embarrassed themselves over a picture of a walk-on in a tweet.

Reactions: JDisaheelfan
Another goose egg half for Nance except for a awful entry pass and losing a rebound that resulted in a three for Miami. Trimble and Johnson missed bunnies and the team missed 3 free throws and missed their last 10 three pointers.

What does that have to do with pointing out UNC has no pure shooters and that is a main reason why the season hasn't been very good?
Unc has always valued height and athleticism over pure shooting. This, of course, is because we used to be a running team.

We have pure shooters, but we don't run sets to get them open for shots. Ironically, Nance is the one that they brought in and the one they do get him openings. And, well, Nance isn't very good. So, is what it is.

Reactions: PittPoker
You want to come here and criticize my team, I'm gonna point out your coaching staff are a bunch of crybabies.
I want UNC to win. I'm just pointing out imo the coaching gameplan hasn't been good in a bunch of games and it's hard to win without some damn shooters which UNC is surely lacking.

Can we not stop the drive at all
Can't stop screens because no one stops the ball handler on the screen and it's impossible to catch up to the ball handler from the screen. It's been going on all season and is clearly how they are taught to handle it. Coaching issue.

Reactions: PittPoker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT