ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at UNC game thread—-Saturday 21 January 2023

Love stopped playing after he lost the ball on the failed dunk attempt. Fortunately Jalen got fouled. Love’s emotions and lack of BB IQ is really hurting the team

Reactions: Heelicious
We need an enforcer just a 5th year 280 pound transfer from anywhere university that can hold his ground against Burns

I get the sit him, it has it's place. Caleb needs to play all 20 minutes in the 2nd half. His presence and the attention it demands makes things available. That blown no call on the dunk on them all attempt is a good sign to me. This will be a RJ & Caleb game. Keep attacking and RJ may have 30. How they handle the heat and stay aggressive is key for the 2nd half.

Dunn and Trimble be ready, but I think this is a big dogs backcourt game. Which should then let Mando eat with the attention those two can demand if they stay in attack mode.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Love stopped playing after he lost the ball on the failed dunk attempt. Fortunately Jalen got fouled. Love’s emotions and lack of BB IQ is really hurting the team
He has not progressed in that from his first games as a freshman.

We need an enforcer just a 5th year 280 pound transfer from anywhere university that can hold his ground against Burns
Burns is a classic Wide Body Big , one with a soft touch. Hard to deal with when such a guy is on.

Armando got clubbed and no foul. I haven't seen a guy get that beat up every time he touches the ball since Shaquille O'Neal.

Reactions: strummingram
Bacot from Nance then Joiner again 42-41 followed by Bacot down low 43-42. State already with 5 fouls this half and three starters now have 3 fouls apiece. Keep feeding Bacot because he looks very hungry…

if Pete Nance had a backbone defensively on the block we could rely on him to mix some looks in the post on D to help Mando but unfortunately that’s not the case

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT