ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at UNC game thread—-Saturday 21 January 2023

these early shots in the shot clock eliminate any offensive rebound chance

We’re one and done on shots- nobody in position for offensive rebound. We should do better

I know people have been clamoring for more bench minutes, but in this one I hope the starters are in throughout the 2nd half. The bench mob looked sketchy as hell.

That was a nice release and catch and shoot for Love- just didn’t go down. He’ll be fine.

Hope RJ stays out of foul trouble. We need his outside shooting. Caleb can't hit a shot.

I love RJ so much. Glad we seem to have weathered the early storm. Surprised to see Burns having so much success. Can't watch the game right now, so thanks for the constant updates!

Two unforced turnovers in a row. We might as well just kick the ball as hard as we can into the upper deck. Wtf is going on here?

Love tries another clear out highlight dunk, which goes off the back rim again. Nance tips to Washington who gets fouled.

Washington at the line misses the first, State calls time then Washington hits the second 34-33. With a foul to give Carolina commits it and it is half time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT