ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Finds

I’m on season 3 of 6ft under and I am enjoying it. Tks for the reco.

I’d put GOT somewhere in my top 20. Too many story lines for my liking hurts it.

my top 10 in no order ranked by how much I enjoyed them at the time they were being released.

sopranos
Dexter
Lost
Breaking bad
Office
Mash
Twin peaks
The wire
Mad men
Breaking Bad and mash atop this list if you sort by satisfying ending or wrap up.

Got, lost, and maybe Dexter near the bottom?

Reactions: Heelicious
Breaking Bad and mash atop this list if you sort by satisfying ending or wrap up.

Got, lost, and maybe Dexter near the bottom?
Yea none of those had satisfying endings. A lot of people bash sopranos but I felt I got it. I agree on breaking bad and mash

Watched Army of the Dead on Netflix. Pretty good. It's a little long, but it doesn't feel like it's that long when you're watching. I'd say 7/10.

Isn't SOA on Netflix right now? Definitely recommend that one if you haven't watched it before.

Watched "The Whole Truth" with Keanu Reeves and Renee Zellweger. Fairly good. Worth the time, IMO.

I like movies about cryptids and cryptozoology. Prime has a movie called "Exists". Movie about a group of kids driving down the road going to a cabin and hits a juvenile Bigfoot and the mother tracks down the kids in the cabin.

I love to watch all those crypto movies on Prime.

• Haha
Isn't SOA on Netflix right now? Definitely recommend that one if you haven't watched it before.
All my biker friends get so offended every time the show is brought up. Fuking get over it! Yea we know it’s not accurate. We know that’s not what bikers are really like. But guess what? Cops, doctors, lawyers have all been victims of poetic license in movies and tv shows for decades. Join the club.

All my biker friends get so offended every time the show is brought up. Fuking get over it! Yea we know it’s not accurate. We know that’s not what bikers are really like. But guess what? Cops, doctors, lawyers have all been victims of poetic license in movies and tv shows for decades. Join the club.

Lol yeah the story arc is based on Shakespeare, can’t imagine how it became over dramatized...

It’s a damn good show though. One of the only ones I’ve ever watched live on tv from pilot to finale as it came out

I like movies about cryptids and cryptozoology. Prime has a movie called "Exists". Movie about a group of kids driving down the road going to a cabin and hits a juvenile Bigfoot and the mother tracks down the kids in the cabin.

I love to watch all those crypto movies on Prime.
p10039_p_v10_ab.jpg

This is pretty decent - dawn wall

ha ha! you should recommend Wild Hogs to them, for accuracy and an all-around great movie... 🙄

This is pretty decent - dawn wall
I agree. I watched this a few years back, and thought it was good. I guess I'm just wired differently, but I do not get how people get so obsessed with something like this wall climb, that it totally consumes their entire lives, including throwing away personal relationships, health, anything else in life. Doesn't seem mentally or physically healthy or stable.
At the end you can say you achieved it. Great. What about how you ruined / lost every other aspect of your life for the past X years?

Reactions: heelmanwilm
If you wanna watch someone free solo El Cap you gotta check out the Alex Honnold documentary
I think I saw that one, too. Was that where he got to the top in an amazing fast time? So impressive! The arm and finger strength on these guys is super-human. Like a machine. And I am awed at how they can risk life without succumbing to fear, panic. I would for sure.

so i’ve never seen “the wire”...not even sure why because it’s obviously well loved here.

i can’t seem to find it, though...hbo max maybe????

I think I saw that one, too. Was that where he got to the top in an amazing fast time? So impressive! The arm and finger strength on these guys is super-human. Like a machine. And I am awed at how they can risk life without succumbing to fear, panic. I would for sure.

Not a crazy fast time, just the first guy to climb one of the routes without ropes. He’s been on Joe Rogan’s podcast a few times, there’s clearly something a little off about him though. And I’d imagine that’s true for all of the free solo climbers

so i’ve never seen “the wire”...not even sure why because it’s obviously well loved here.

i can’t seem to find it, though...hbo max maybe????
Yes, it's an HBO series. I finished it up a month or two ago. I was kind of disappointed in how they finished up the last season, but it's worth the watch.

I completely forgot about that. Seems like I didn’t miss much. I wonder how much Paul paid Mayweather to let him go the distance...

Reactions: gteeitup
I completely forgot about that. Seems like I didn’t miss much. I wonder how much Paul paid Mayweather to let him go the distance...
it was only interesting to see how long it would take for paul to get tired...as much as it was a complete mismatch in skill, paul’s size vs floyd had him gassed by the 3rd.

in the first fight, when ocho cinco got knocked down, that was tremendous and made it worth the purchase.

i think these exhibitions are perfect for the struggling sport...there’s no judging and if a social media hound or former pro athlete in another sport thinks they can knockout a legend, i’m in.

it was only interesting to see how long it would take for paul to get tired...as much as it was a complete mismatch in skill, paul’s size vs floyd had him gassed by the 3rd.

in the first fight, when ocho cinco got knocked down, that was tremendous and made it worth the purchase.

i think these exhibitions are perfect for the struggling sport...there’s no judging and if a social media hound or former pro athlete in another sport thinks they can knockout a legend, i’m in.

Im guessing Vegas took bets on Paul getting knocked out, what round, etc. And I’d be willing to bet Floyd and Paul had a little agreement going into the fight. As long as neither knocks the other out, they could get an even bigger payday. And Paul can use the legitimacy of going 8 rounds with Floyd to promote more fights in the future.

It’s show business babay

Reactions: gteeitup
Watched the new Conjuring. Not too bad. It's the weakest of the three, but I'd still say 7/10.
Best part was when the lawyer for the kid challenged the couple to prove to her demonic possession is real. They invited her over to see what they got and meet Annabelle....next scene she’s all disheveled and arguing in court the defendant was possessed.

Reactions: tarheel0910
This likely won't appeal to some of you, but I've enjoyed "Ragnarok" on Netflix. It's dubbed, but most times I don't even notice.

ADVERTISEMENT